Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 12:34 PM

370 posts, read 903,162 times

Advertisements

Seriously. That naughty girl needs a spanking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I remember coming back from an International trip and getting on the line for customs and there was a young white girl with extremely short shorts. I am talking about butt crease showing.

Maybe the airlines/airport should enforce dress codes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 03:19 PM

16,418 posts, read 12,502,320 times
I was reminded of this thread as I flew home yesterday. There was a woman in the gate area wearing a very thin white leotard/romper that was at least two or three sizes smaller than her plus size (disclaimer ... I'm not body shaming ... I'm a plus size woman myself. What I am shaming is her choice of clothing which did her body no favors). It was very obvious (due to the thin quality of the "garment") that she wasn't wearing a bra. And she didn't have camel toe ... she had the whole damn foot.

She was also wearing a leopard print sleep cap and fuzzy slippers. I couldn't help but wonder if someone kidnapped her right out of her bed and forced her to go straight to the airport.

When did people lose all self-respect?

Old 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
I was reminded of this thread as I flew home yesterday. There was a woman in the gate area wearing a very thin white leotard/romper that was at least two or three sizes smaller than her plus size (disclaimer ... I'm not body shaming ... I'm a plus size woman myself. What I am shaming is her choice of clothing which did her body no favors). It was very obvious (due to the thin quality of the "garment") that she wasn't wearing a bra. And she didn't have camel toe ... she had the whole damn foot.

She was also wearing a leopard print sleep cap and fuzzy slippers. I couldn't help but wonder if someone kidnapped her right out of her bed and forced her to go straight to the airport.

When did people lose all self-respect?
LOL @ "And she didn't have camel toe ... she had the whole damn foot"

Old 08-06-2019, 07:01 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,868 times
Nobody would have asked her to cover up if she were pretty with a nice body.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:06 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,620 posts, read 17,953,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Without actually looking back and counting the responses in this very long thread, should we have a competition to see who could guess the most accurately the number of times that exact opinion has been expressed?

I'm guessing more than 100.

That's how these threads get to be so long. People posting the exact same thing without being additive.

Old 08-07-2019, 11:35 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Without actually looking back and counting the responses in this very long thread, should we have a competition to see who could guess the most accurately the number of times that exact opinion has been expressed?

That's how these threads get to be so long. People posting the exact same thing without being additive.
Sounds like I hit a nerve.

Old 08-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 5 days ago)

35,620 posts, read 17,953,728 times
Quote:
Sounds like I hit a nerve.
No, not a nerve.

It's just interesting how very many people post the exact same thing.

I guess the thread is too long to read.

Old 08-07-2019, 12:12 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,022,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

Kind of off-topic, but your post of reminded me of something...

One time, I was on a gardening website, and their was posted a picture of a yucca plant, with the question "Can anyone identify this flower?" 1000 responses, and I bet 500 of them was "Yucca". I thought it was funny that so many people felt compelled to say the exact same thing.

But maybe that's attributable to those people who don't read other responses...just post.

Old 08-07-2019, 02:39 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,261,525 times
It's an ugly, cheap-looking, ill-fitting outfit, but not one I would single out as needing to be covered up. I see girls walking around all over with shorts and rompers so short their butts are hanging out.

Old 08-08-2019, 08:22 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
Quote:
No ****! The outfit was awful (way too colorful and bright).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events