Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 12:56 PM

1,488 posts, read 1,969,113 times

Advertisements

There are some "humans" among us who will never change their behavior no matter how long they spend in prison or what type of rehabilitation treatment they receive. There is only one way permanent way to ensure that these sickos stop their evil behavior. The guy from this story is a perfect example. I wish they would legalize the death penalty for people like him. Its only a matter of time before he moves on to human torture/murder.

Sickos like this is why I would always vet anyone I give a pet to. A few years ago I volunteered to take in some bunnies until they could be adopted. The bunnies were going to be free but I purposely put up a price on craigslist to ensure that I get rid of anyone with a nefarious purpose. Even after I found someone, I still went to their house to ensure they were animal people. Fortunately, the people that wanted the bunnies already had a few bunnies as pets. So I knew they went to a good home. The guy from this story is a perfect example of why everyone should screen people that they plan on giving animals to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 10:53 PM

7,082 posts, read 8,956,237 times
Hey it’s Craigslist, surprisingly the people who were trying to place the animals were not tortured and killed.

I don’t think you can give away animals on Craigslist anyway but I have found homes for strays among personal contacts that I knew would give them good homes.

Old 07-19-2019, 01:46 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,528,194 times
I'm ok with the death penalty for people that abuse/torture animals or kids.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:25 PM

9,174 posts, read 13,265,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
*****GRAPHIC*****

This cretin got many "for free" from January to May of this year, strangled them, stomped on them, then dismembered them at his home. Most of the torture is said to have taken place in a bathtub or on his patio.

Police were alerted after a neighbor saw him discarding a dead cat from a container filled with water. Neighborhood kids also reportedly came across mutilated/dismembered kittens, which adults thought had been victims of animal attacks. More were found buried on the property.

The poor things fought for their lives, too. Authorities noted that his arms were full of scratches, which he blamed on elderly patients at his place of employment. OMG.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...raigslist.html

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/life...f3896126e.html
Killing animals for absolutely no reason is horrifying enough. Especially kittens, who kills baby animals?

But the real horror is this POS literally sounds like he is in the first stage of being a serial killer of humans. Whether the judge understands that and even if he/she understands it, can do anything about it, is very concerning.

Old 07-20-2019, 12:45 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,038,236 times
I wonder if it was raised poorly, if it has a mental illness, is it on drugs, or was it just born evil? It may meet some animal lovers on the inside, but even then, it would most likely request PC. Here's hoping karma gets it!!
Wonder what it's sentence will be? Guess we can only pray it get's tortured on the inside!! maybe a few inmates will step up and make the world a better place!!!

Old 07-20-2019, 08:18 AM

50,866 posts, read 36,563,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
I wonder if it was raised poorly, if it has a mental illness, is it on drugs, or was it just born evil? It may meet some animal lovers on the inside, but even then, it would most likely request PC. Here's hoping karma gets it!!
Wonder what it's sentence will be? Guess we can only pray it get's tortured on the inside!! maybe a few inmates will step up and make the world a better place!!!
I would be surprised if he saw jail time. I hope so, but have historically been disappointed at the sentences given to animal abusers. They give harsher punishment for shoplifting.

Old 07-20-2019, 08:29 AM

2,955 posts, read 1,415,493 times
Sometimes an animal goes bad and unfortunately needs to be put down for the safety and wellbeing of others. This guy needs to be put down.

Old 07-20-2019, 02:38 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,390,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffee72 View Post
Sometimes an animal goes bad and unfortunately needs to be put down for the safety and wellbeing of others. This guy needs to be put down.
Referring to this guy and an animal in the same sentence is showing great disrespect to all animals.
Just sayin.

Old 07-20-2019, 03:15 PM

19,434 posts, read 15,268,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy both did the same exact thing with animals. Sadly, anyone who does something like this can never be rehabilitated. I know it will not happen, but he is evil to the core and needs to be executed. He will end up hurting people if he hasn't all ready. RIP poor cats.
We hear this over and over, and I'm so torn about it. I feel like maybe later on we'll know more about it and how we can deal with it, but as it stands, I really do feel like let's just get them out of the herd. I'm not even being vindictive, but we just can't have them around us. I've seen interviews so many times where they will even talk about how they're *driven* by these urges. They even wish they weren't, but they can't fight it.

Old 07-20-2019, 07:54 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,242,113 times
Life with no parole. This guy most likely will move on to kill humans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events