Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 08:19 AM
Status: "This too shall pass. But possibly, like a kidney stone." (set 22 days ago)

36,128 posts, read 18,402,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
I beg to correct you. Her husband had a drunken wife, and a baby out in the car, both under his care. What do you know,, not guess, about his sobriety?

Oh, wait --- she failed to bow down and worship the police state, even mocking her captors. Off with her head, let her eat cake, etc.

If she has priors, I have no doubt that she has already paid dearly her debt to society, so those are not an issue.

And that's the other side of the story.
Let's come at this a different way.

Should we look at the big picture here?

I think it's most likely this will end her custody with her child, considering it appears she was already being monitored by CPS for other, undisclosed neglectful/abusive parenting behaviors.

Based on what you've seen in this story and believe about this woman, would you like her to parent your child or grandchild? Would you be happy to send your child over to her home for a sleepover? Do you think it's likely she's doing a good job as a mom and should be left alone to parent this 1 year old as she sees fit in the future?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2019, 08:37 AM

15,259 posts, read 13,097,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
interesting knuckle tattoos which I assume spell "FREE LIVER"

It's a cry for help from her liver.

Old 08-03-2019, 08:53 AM

38,856 posts, read 25,665,266 times
So, just because her neck and face are covered in tatts and she leaves her baby in the unlocked vehicle while she does shots in a bar at 1 am, some of you guys think she might be an unfit mom?

So judgemental...

</sarasm>

Old 08-03-2019, 09:35 AM

102,438 posts, read 108,833,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
re-read the story............car wasn't locked and at 1am outside of a bar probably isn't the safest place for that kid.
Not only that, but DWI City! That is child endangerment. In my state, it's written up as child abuse, which I think is a felony. But of course, she'd already abandoned her child, when she went into the bar, so there are potentially multiple counts of child abuse/abandonment.

Old 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,051,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
You mean, it is impossible for anyone to seriously have different view from yours?

That wasn't explained. But if the cops called it "terroristic", how dare you question that characterization of it.?

You want facts before you convict?

go get 'em Ms Vaughn!! I gotta say your artwork is mighty impressive!!

also I DO think you have a very nice smile!!!!

Old 08-05-2019, 11:59 AM

22,145 posts, read 33,801,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Look at those cute dimples and big ear droops!!!

This is one of those usual and common cases of someone with no business having kids having kids.
Yeah the face tattoos really bring out those dimples don’t they?

Old 08-05-2019, 03:43 PM

7,834 posts, read 6,478,464 times
She badly needs to be in an institution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events