Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 08:10 AM
Status: "This too shall pass. But possibly, like a kidney stone." (set 11 days ago)

35,990 posts, read 18,271,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature of the Wheel View Post
She looks like a total winner.
Googling her, this isn't the first time she's been through the court system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 08:31 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,149,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Googling her, this isn't the first time she's been through the court system.
I wonder what was the point of having a kid for her...

Old 08-02-2019, 08:34 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,204,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I wonder what was the point of having a kid for her...
Welfare money!

Old 08-02-2019, 08:38 AM

20,072 posts, read 9,604,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
Moral: Keep your head down, or it will be shot off.

If this woman is a threat to civil order or public safety, it barely nudges off zero, but when the police and prosecutors smell blood n the water, there is no limit to what they can call by the "terroristic" buzzword, which ratchets it up by a whole order of magnitude.

Somebody, probably even lower on the vermin scale, blew the whistle on her at 2am. The whole thing would have blown over with a misdemeanor on a single charge. But she has to be punished "to the full extent of the law" for daring to rub their noses in it with a smiling mug.

She had a legitimate reason for needing to go out, she took the sleeping baby with her in a "safety seat" secured in a locked car. But smiles at the mug, so even a lethal injection is too good for her. More Facebook justice'
I hope that I misunderstood what you wrote, but are you actually defending this woman?!!!

If so, shame on you!! She took two shots while inside, so it is not a matter of just picking up her husband -- that I could understand.

If I did misunderstand you, I apologize.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:39 AM

2,910 posts, read 1,173,267 times
Impressive young lady. Candidate for a mandatory tubal ligation.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:43 AM

15,256 posts, read 13,070,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I hope that I misunderstood what you wrote, but are you actually defending this woman?!!!

If so, shame on you!! She took two shots while inside, so it is not a matter of just picking up her husband -- that I could understand.

If I did misunderstand you, I apologize.
You didn't misunderstand him.

cebuan loses his mind every time a police officer is mentioned in a news story. Because, as you know, every cop in the world goes out each night and breaks heads with his nightstick, then shoots the victims for good measure.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:43 AM

1,210 posts, read 897,381 times
She's the next top 40 pop star.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:45 AM

1,860 posts, read 1,264,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
So if your husband says "where's Little Joe"? You say "he's fine"?

I'm not trying to pick nits, but that seems like a very odd answer.
well i could say "hes asleep" and my husband wouldnt ask where. He would probably rightly assume in bed but you never know.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:47 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,204,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
You didn't misunderstand him.

cebuan loses his mind every time a police officer is mentioned in a news story. Because, as you know, every cop in the world goes out each night and breaks heads with his nightstick, then shoots the victims for good measure.
He also actively defends pedophiles whenever an article is posted about those subhuman scumbags.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:51 AM

15,256 posts, read 13,070,253 times
The complaint is online for anyone who cares to read it.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4202...rest-Affidavit

I can't quote the terroristic-threat part. It is vile and obscene.

Miss Goody Two Shoes blew a .148 blood alcohol back at the police station, so if she did only have two shots on her arrival to pick up her husband, I think it's safe to say she left her home in an already-drunken stupor.

The child was handed over to the father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events