Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 05:33 PM

9,422 posts, read 11,173,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
Moral: Keep your head down, or it will be shot off.

If this woman is a threat to civil order or public safety, it barely nudges off zero, but when the police and prosecutors smell blood n the water, there is no limit to what they can call by the "terroristic" buzzword, which ratchets it up by a whole order of magnitude.

Somebody, probably even lower on the vermin scale, blew the whistle on her at 2am. The whole thing would have blown over with a misdemeanor on a single charge. But she has to be punished "to the full extent of the law" for daring to rub their noses in it with a smiling mug.

She had a legitimate reason for needing to go out, she took the sleeping baby with her in a "safety seat" secured in a locked car. But smiles at the mug, so even a lethal injection is too good for her. More Facebook justice'
So this is all the cops' fault. I get it.

DWI no problem. Child neglect no problem. Child endangerment no problem. Possibility car with child in it will be stolen no problem.

Odds are excellent she's an alcoholic. She has no judgement, one step below poor judgement. She just invited the DCFS people into her life for a few years.

That was hard to predict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Look at those cute dimples and big ear droops!!!

This is one of those usual and common cases of someone with no business having kids.
Wonder if baby has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 05:43 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
I had to laugh after seeing yet another tatted up, dingy, druggie, and this one with a big smile. Not funny about the child though. With parents like these, the poor kid has no chance.
I agree, not funny at all.

Considering it seems pretty clear she's already in CPS services, she should know this was going to threaten her ability to continue to have custody of her child, and there she is, grinning stupidly.

That's about all I'd need to see, as a judge, to say you aren't capable of parenting this little one.

Talk about a heapin' bowl full of "doesn't get it".

Old 08-02-2019, 07:07 PM

5,869 posts, read 4,213,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post
I was referring to the ridiculous assertion that a legitimate reason to drag your 1 year old from bed at 2 am and leave him alone in an unlocked car in a parking lot of a bar is to DRINK!

Your comment was clueless and you obviously didnt get any information from the article. She was drunk in a bar while her helpless child was in a car running and unlocked in a dark parking lot. Terrorist threats is obviously a stretch for a drunk woman threatening a police officer but the rest of it is so heinous. and most normal people would agree.

It has never been implied that getting drunk was her intent when she took the baby out. Please stop making up facts that support psychotic bloodthirst.

What if her husband was a perfectly sober bar employee, got off at 2, and his wife, with reasonable care for the baby, went to pick him up, and since he would drive, she stopped for a couple of drinks? What exactly was the mortal danger to her helpless child in the car?

Ever heard of, presumption of innocence? It's been around since 1776.

Last edited by cebuan; 08-02-2019 at 07:15 PM..

Old 08-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
It has never been implied that getting drunk was her intent when she took the baby out. Please stop making up facts that support psychotic bloodthirst.

What if her husband was a perfectly sober bar employee, got off at 2, and his wife, with reasonable care for the baby, went to pick him up, and since he would drive, she stopped for a couple of drinks?

OMG, presumption of innocence, until you fave evidence of guilt.
Honestly, that's even WORSE. She had no intention of getting drunk when she took the baby out, and left the baby in a running unlocked car in a bar parking lot? And the mom ended up with a .148 BAL at the end of the errand to pick her husband up?

When she, presumedly, left the house with no intention of getting drunk?

Dude. If she WASN'T drunk when she left the house, but rather, sat in that bar long enough to obtain a .148 BAL, that kid was in the running unlocked vehicle for hours. When her intent was just to pick up her husband.

Nope.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:39 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO28SWM View Post
I was referring to the ridiculous assertion that a legitimate reason to drag your 1 year old from bed at 2 am and leave him alone in an unlocked car in a parking lot of a bar is to DRINK!

Your comment was clueless and you obviously didnt get any information from the article. She was drunk in a bar while her helpless child was in a car running and unlocked in a dark parking lot. Terrorist threats is obviously a stretch for a drunk woman threatening a police officer but the rest of it is so heinous. and most normal people would agree.
There is probably more to this story that we are not hearing.

Thats what you have to keep in mind with many of these seemingly 'off the wall' crazy reports...we are only hearing the side from police, NOT the defendant.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Thats what you have to keep in mind with many of these seemingly 'off the wall' crazy reports...we are only hearing the side from police, NOT the defendant.
She had a .148 BAL, and a baby in a running car at 2 a.m. in a bar parking lot.

And she has a stupid grin in her mugshot.

A quick google search will reveal that she has at least two arrest records for criminal assault, and two other indeterminate criminal records.

Um. What's the other side of the story?

Old 08-03-2019, 03:45 AM

5,869 posts, read 4,213,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
She had a .148 BAL, and a baby in a running car at 2 a.m. in a bar parking lot.

And she has a stupid grin in her mugshot.

A quick google search will reveal that she has at least two arrest records for criminal assault, and two other indeterminate criminal records.

Um. What's the other side of the story?

I beg to correct you. Her husband had a drunken wife, and a baby out in the car, both under his care. What do you know,, not guess, about his sobriety?

Oh, wait --- she failed to bow down and worship the police state, even mocking her captors. Off with her head, let her eat cake, etc.

If she has priors, I have no doubt that she has already paid dearly her debt to society, so those are not an issue.

And that's the other side of the story.

Last edited by cebuan; 08-03-2019 at 03:56 AM..

Old 08-03-2019, 04:14 AM

6,617 posts, read 6,547,343 times
Some people should be neutered before they reach puberty. This POS included.

Old 08-03-2019, 05:00 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,954,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

There's nothing to hear from her side, because there is NO EXCUSE for what she did! No one who truly deserves to wear the title of "parent" acts this way.

Old 08-03-2019, 07:50 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,322,026 times
It's pathetic that a woman like this can pop out babies with no problem but so many women who would love to have children, and would probably be great mothers cannot do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events