Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2022, 02:20 PM

3,143 posts, read 1,598,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
The one about being the best drunk driver was from a couple of months ago from what I read.

I really don't think she hit them on purpose, they let her go after all.

I'd like to know the explanation of why she was stopped on northbound on I-95 and ended up hitting the Troopers and highway walker on I-95 southbound.

Sources said Trooper Mack and Trooper Sisca stopped Webb for speeding on northbound I-95 between the Girard and Allegheny exits shortly before she allegedly rammed into them.

"Mack and Sisca exited I-95 at Allegheny Ave and traveled southbound to make contact with the highway walker later identified as Reyes Rivera Oliveras. Sources believe Webb happened to travel along the same path and eventually slammed into all three men in her 2014 Chevy Captiva."

https://www.fox29.com/news/cameras-c...rs-sources-say
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2022, 02:22 PM

2,161 posts, read 1,151,943 times
Quote:
The one about being the best drunk driver was from a couple of months ago from what I read.

I really don't think she hit them on purpose, they let her go after all.
Maybe, maybe not. She was super drunk so who knows what she was thinking? We do know she posted about it in the few minutes between being stopped and hitting them. I wonder did she pull over or was she tweeting it while driving? Besides being double the alcohol limit, from her own tweet, we know she was also going double the speed limit. I may be wrong but I thought one of the news stories said she exited the interstate after being stopped and then got back on going in the same direction as the troopers which was the opposite direction she was originally going.

Old 03-25-2022, 03:13 PM

50,748 posts, read 36,447,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie104 View Post
I'd like to know the explanation of why she was stopped on northbound on I-95 and ended up hitting the Troopers and highway walker on I-95 southbound.

Sources said Trooper Mack and Trooper Sisca stopped Webb for speeding on northbound I-95 between the Girard and Allegheny exits shortly before she allegedly rammed into them.

"Mack and Sisca exited I-95 at Allegheny Ave and traveled southbound to make contact with the highway walker later identified as Reyes Rivera Oliveras. Sources believe Webb happened to travel along the same path and eventually slammed into all three men in her 2014 Chevy Captiva."

She was driving on the same road she was stopped on as far as I know. We know now she was drunk. Perhaps she was looking at the cops on the side of the road to see what they were doing, and her drunken state made her veer in the direction she was looking. Maybe she was trying to videotape them since she seems to be hooked on social media. Tape them to post with her "I got pulled over and let go" posting. She never had any violent history or criminal or psych history from anything I've read. It seems unlikely she'd suddenly be in a murderous rage because she got pulled over and let go.

Old 03-25-2022, 04:15 PM

3,143 posts, read 1,598,461 times
Quote:

Quote:
She was driving on the same road she was stopped on as far as I know. We know now she was drunk. Perhaps she was looking at the cops on the side of the road to see what they were doing, and her drunken state made her veer in the direction she was looking. Maybe she was trying to videotape them since she seems to be hooked on social media. Tape them to post with her "I got pulled over and let go" posting. She never had any violent history or criminal or psych history from anything I've read. It seems unlikely she'd suddenly be in a murderous rage because she got pulled over and let go.
The article stated that "she traveled the same path" which means she exited I-95 at Allegheny Avenue and traveled southbound" -- this is not consistent with "veering in the direction she was looking." I don't believe it is possible to just veer off from the northbound lanes into the southbound lanes of I-95. The question I have is why would someone who was stopped and given a warning for speeding then travel the same path of the troppers speeding and hitting the troopers with such force their bodies landed in the northbound lane?

In my opinion, this requires an explanation and nothing is off the table just because they gave her a break for speeding and your other theories.

Last edited by Maddie104; 03-25-2022 at 05:12 PM..

Old 03-25-2022, 04:43 PM

17,155 posts, read 15,366,765 times
Ugh... I got a DUI years ago... I didn't think I was drunk, until I blew, and saw the numbers.
Since then, ANY outing that involves potential drinking (yes, that includes a dinner date with wine pairings) and I call Uber/Lyft/Cab. If my prospect date doesn't like it, moving on. It's not worth it. Not worth the arrest, expenses, hassle, POTENTIAL LIVES COST... Because... What "tipsy" person will admit to not being good enough to drive?

Such a waste. And in this day and age, there is no reason to do this.

Old 03-26-2022, 05:56 AM

Quote:
The article stated that "she traveled the same path" which means she exited I-95 at Allegheny Avenue and traveled southbound" -- this is not consistent with "veering in the direction she was looking." I don't believe it is possible to just veer off from the northbound lanes into the southbound lanes of I-95. The question I have is why would someone who was stopped and given a warning for speeding then travel the same path of the troppers speeding and hitting the troopers with such force their bodies landed in the northbound lane?

In my opinion, this requires an explanation and nothing is off the table just because they gave her a break for speeding and your other theories.
I didn’t say anything was off the table. But on threads like these people postulate theories and then people start posting like it’s fact. Just like the Yosemite hikers and people start assuming murder-suicide. It bugs me because there is no evidence to point a certain direction but once it’s stated people seem to jump on it and declare it true.

I just don’t see any reason she’d throw her life away deliberately for cops that, again, let her go.

Old 03-26-2022, 06:27 AM

6,545 posts, read 7,127,359 times
Quote:
I didn’t say anything was off the table. But on threads like these people postulate theories and then people start posting like it’s fact. Just like the Yosemite hikers and people start assuming murder-suicide. It bugs me because there is no evidence to point a certain direction but once it’s stated people seem to jump on it and declare it true.

I just don’t see any reason she’d throw her life away deliberately for cops that, again, let her go.
Nothing has been released on her motives, so your last sentence is doing the same thing of postulating a theory. This is no different then the entire event. I find it very hard for someone to hit vehicles parked on a shoulder at anytime, but it seems this stretch of freeway is elevated (bridge) which have the very least shoulder room. Someone driving to where they are looking (at the lights) seems be something that could have happened. Also, on a elevated freeway, why was someone walking on it? I’ll put a lot of money down that he was drunk or high, but if his car wasn’t parked on said freeway, why or how did he get there?

Last edited by wamer27; 03-26-2022 at 06:35 AM..

Old 04-01-2022, 03:28 PM

31 posts, read 8,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
2 Pennsylvania State Troopers and a third victim were killed by a drunk driver. The third person was being helped by the troopers when the driver struck and killed them. Few details on the driver other than apparently a woman. The woman had been stopped moments earlier on suspicion of dui but the troopers had to leave her to help a third person.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...33-29-man.html

RIP
Well, he'll be going away for a long time.

Old 04-02-2022, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeniths View Post
Well, he'll be going away for a long time.
She.

Old 04-03-2022, 01:40 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,287 times
Stupidity and arrogance proved to be a lethal combination here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events