Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2022, 10:02 AM

3,217 posts, read 2,432,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
How was the victim involved in putting the handyman (killer) in jail? That was the implication when the story first broke.
Don’t know, they have sealed his prior record most likely as evidence. Please people and news media, stop saying she was having an affair. There is no evidence of that and it is harmful to her children and husband. Let the trial determine motive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2022, 11:13 AM

6,452 posts, read 9,814,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Roselvr and others were correct as usual. It was her boyfriend that did it.

Feed bad for the dad and kids I suppose, that this dirty laundry is being aired publicly.
What? Post #3 in this thread Roselvr had money on the husband lol

Old 04-21-2022, 11:18 AM

8,936 posts, read 4,768,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Just glad the kid wasn't also killed.
Facts. It's a good thing for him to have been asleep throughout the whole thing or maybe if he got up, he could've called 911 although it would probably be already too late. Sad all the way around. I feel for the kid and the whole family.

Old 04-21-2022, 11:24 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
How was the victim involved in putting the handyman (killer) in jail? That was the implication when the story first broke.
Just a desperate red herring text by the killer to throw off investigators, nothing more. Killer was involved in intimate relationship in the past with mother as I understand.

Old 04-21-2022, 11:33 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Roselvr and others were correct as usual. It was her boyfriend that did it.
Ummmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
My money is on the husband....Someone message me when I'm right lol

Old 04-21-2022, 11:34 AM

6,300 posts, read 4,197,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofHere View Post
Don’t know, they have sealed his prior record most likely as evidence. Please people and news media, stop saying she was having an affair. There is no evidence of that and it is harmful to her children and husband. Let the trial determine motive.

Sadly it seems that was the motive according to police sources and why they were able to zero in on the fact that it was not premeditated and was in fact a crime of anger by someone she knew and had been having an affair with for two years. Can’t just sweep aside info that is relevant to a case, this is unfortunately the trauma that families face

Old 04-21-2022, 12:07 PM

5,581 posts, read 6,508,599 times
Not a word on AOL. I just updated the Welcome screen and nothing. WTH(eck)??? I actually rely on CD for my news as I don't watch TV or listen to the radio for news.

Old 04-21-2022, 12:33 PM

3,217 posts, read 2,432,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuggy View Post
Sadly it seems that was the motive according to police sources and why they were able to zero in on the fact that it was not premeditated and was in fact a crime of anger by someone she knew and had been having an affair with for two years. Can’t just sweep aside info that is relevant to a case, this is unfortunately the trauma that families face
Yes sad, but all the pre speculations can be hurtful. My husband knew a salesman for his company by name when he and his family were murdered. All the internet speculations about the husband (the salesman) murdering his family and committing suicide was extremely upsetting to those who knew him. It wasn’t the case at all. Again, it was a homeless handyman who they employed because they felt sorry for him who did it. So, accusations before evidence is layed forth it is upsetting.

Old 04-21-2022, 01:35 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,653,459 times
Yea but didn't Roselvr later on suspected the wife's lover?

Old 04-21-2022, 02:20 PM

924 posts, read 1,677,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofHere View Post
I would like to see some sort of objective proof that there was an affair. The victim obviously can't refute it and this affair could have all been in his head. Clearly this guy is a wacko - to have stabbed someone 58 times- no doubt he'd say anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events