Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 11:20 AM

3 posts, read 1,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD1978 View Post
Absolutely agree with you Retriever. But from photographs the 13 year old is fairly good sized and is taller than his mother, who was not a huge woman. So I do think he could transport her 120 pound body in a rolling duffle bag for a quarter of a mile.
If the kid had anything to do with it, don’t you think he would also have injuries on his hands? Stabbing someone 58 times usually injures the perpetrator as well. The police interviewed the kid. They excluded him. And I doubt that most 13 yo kids would be able to avoid leaving any evidence, marks behind ( most adults can’t even do that well then a kid in his early teens?).

Last edited by helloitsmeAnna; 04-20-2022 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: grammatical mistake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2022, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
I do find it very suspicious that the husband has made statements to The Press about a "threatening" text, yet he has not yet allowed the NYPD to view it (according to the last report that I read).

And, when a person is stabbed that many times, it is a clear indicator of a Crime of Passion, or a murder by a truly deranged person. But... consider this... What is the likelihood that a 13 year old kid could lug a heavy duffle bag for 5 blocks?
Quote:
And by the way, NYC area schools have an entire week off for Spring Break this week. And lots of families with high school juniors and seniors go to visit colleges during the week. But I find it incredibly odd that for an interfaith family like this that celebrates both Passover and Easter, that the father and older son would leave on Friday to visit colleges, and would miss both Passover and Easter. It makes zero sense that they would intentionally miss those holidays, especially with an entire week off from school this week.
Yeah you are right about the interfaith stuff and the threatening text. I am also Hungarian like the victim and in our news it was said that the text message was about the killer would come after everyone in their family. But that doesn’t make sense cause the 13-year-old kid was at home and unharmed. Some say the dad was out of the state for a reason like hiring a hitman. But a hitman wouldn’t stab you 58 times, in a country where you can get access easily to guns, I don’t think a hitman’s first choice is stabbing and I doubt they would stab someone 58 times. ( Though it can’t be excluded for 100% since the father could have paid them to act like it was a crime of passion).

My theory is that the killer was plotting this revenge for a longer time ( I heard some rumors that someone got into prison because of her testimony or something but I couldn’t find any source indicating that) like a lover or a big enemy. And he/they probably knew the father and the older son would be out of town and planned the murder.

Edit: Police report says the murder was sloppy so it couldn’t be premediated. My other theory ( Rest in peace Orsolya and sorry if I am wrong I don’t plan to insult the dead ones): she had someone a lover and they planned to meet ( that’s why he was able to enter her home without force and it wasn’t premediated) then it turned into a fight. Or the father had someone and she/he killed Orsolya.

Last edited by helloitsmeAnna; 04-20-2022 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: New information

Old 04-20-2022, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
As I had said, I did not read much before commenting. I had not watched that you tube video in the first post.

I googled, read a few articles, looked at [URL="https://www.facebook.com/orsolya.gaal.9"]her Facebook page[/URL]

Sounds like she was a Hungarian immigrant, it doesn't say if she is a US citizen. I'd also like to know if she came here on a fiance visa or what, and how long she's been in the US. No reason, I'm just curious.

You're not kidding that must have been a mess. There was probably blood everywhere.

I finally watched the video of the person dragging her body, sure looks like a kid to me.

According to articles, it sounds like she cheated on her husband, now they're looking for some handy man.

If it was the kid, obviously something she did ticked him off. A 13 year old with hormones raging. He probably had a Hungarian temper like others that I know. [URL="https://www.facebook.com/orsolya.gaal.9/posts/pfbid025jA7FgQhLpVjqyn99gZapk8EGih71ZKHt7AG2UwUoXA PTh6F1SWSmV2ehC5Y89Bnl?__cft__[0]=AZXG2DTcGIuM57PaCZ5VW1WbpZUzHj7jPmALjZ3H2h3SUL4Nq QMbIMlUWdBNnFFtkZ1DMgHdtomzbzSju2vMsbp2OYsFcaPpcAx jcp4JWId47BKYRePjWmMHILW0tVDvVzc&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R"]He looks pretty tall in a Facebook photo I found,[/URL] so he could easily over take her if he was in a rage.

If it wasn't him, I'll be shocked if he wasn't up in his room with a headset on playing Xbox where he didn't hear anything. I don't see him being asleep on a weekend holiday night at 13. Even my grandson stays up playing Xbox.

I'll be surprised if anything comes from the "handy man" they're supposedly looking for.

With them having video, they know if the "person" went back into the house after leaving her body. The boy would have gone back, someone else would not have.

I got a few reps about why would a 13 year old not be allowed to stay home alone? I'm not sure if there is a specific age where parents can leave teens home alone. There never used to be but things changed. Some 13 year olds are not mature enough to stay home alone for a few hours.

[URL="https://nypost.com/2022/04/19/nyc-cops-seek-man-they-believe-had-affair-with-kiiled-mom-orsolya-gaal/"]Ex-handyman lover, who knew of spare key, sought by cops in NYC mom Orsolya Gaal’s slaying: sources[/URL]

[URL="https://nypost.com/2022/04/19/why-slay-of-orsolya-gaal-probably-wasnt-planned-sources/"]Orsolya Gaal slay: Law enforcement sources explain why sloppy slaughter probably wasn’t planned
[/URL]

[URL="https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/news/local/queens-mom-orsolya-gaal-murdered-police-id-person-of-interest-new-details"]NYPD offers $3.5K reward in slaying of Queens mom Orsolya Gaal: police[/URL]

[URL="https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-nypd-reward-killer-orsolya-gaal-stabbed-duffel-bag-20220419-uurntskqwzdtbpuqmi4hyt5xkq-story.html"]Man who had relationship with Queens mom Orsolya Gaal eyed by NYPD detectives investigating fatal stabbing: sources[/URL]

She lived in the USA for 27 years ( fellow Hungarian).

Old 04-20-2022, 12:00 PM

51,323 posts, read 36,992,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloitsmeAnna View Post
If the kid had anything to do with it, don’t you think he would also have injuries on his hands? Stabbing someone 58 times usually injures the perpetrator as well. The police interviewed the kid. They excluded him. And I doubt that most 13 yo kids would be able to avoid leaving any evidence, marks behind ( most adults can’t even do that well then a kid in his early teens?).
That’s an excellent point. I’m sure there would be physical signs of her trying to defend herself as well.

Old 04-20-2022, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Yeah you are right about the interfaith stuff and the threatening text. I am also Hungarian like the victim and in our news it was said that the text message was about the killer would come after everyone in their family. But that doesn’t make sense cause the 13-year-old kid was at home and unharmed. Some say the dad was out of the state for a reason like hiring a hitman. But a hitman wouldn’t stab you 58 times, in a country where you can get access easily to guns, I don’t think a hitman’s first choice is stabbing and I doubt they would stab someone 58 times. ( Though it can’t be excluded for 100% since the father could have paid them to act like it was a crime of passion).

My theory is that the killer was plotting this revenge for a longer time ( I heard some rumors that someone got into prison because of her testimony or something but I couldn’t find any source indicating that) like a lover or a big enemy. And he/they probably knew the father and the older son would be out of town and planned the murder.

Edit: Police report says the murder was sloppy so it couldn’t be premediated. My other theory ( Rest in peace Orsolya and sorry if I am wrong I don’t plan to insult the dead ones): she had someone a lover and they planned to meet ( that’s why he was able to enter her home without force and it wasn’t premediated) then it turned into a fight. Or the father had someone and she/he killed Orsolya.
I think he didn’t realize the kid was home, thought he was with dad and the other kid.

Old 04-20-2022, 02:03 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,644,858 times
Daily Mail is saying her lover and handyman is the prime suspect.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 04-20-2022, 02:59 PM

997 posts, read 1,031,668 times
Quote:
Absolutely, but the police have not indicated that they have excluded the 13 year old son. Only that he was arrested initially and released to an adult family member. So he has not been exculpated and for all I know he does have injuries on his hands or arms.

Old 04-20-2022, 03:11 PM

78,941 posts, read 61,126,629 times
Whomever did this clearly left a ton of evidence behind and will be nabbed.

I'd point out that if you were going to have your side-guy over, waiting for the hubby to be out of town would make sense.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Absolutely, but the police have not indicated that they have excluded the 13 year old son. Only that he was arrested initially and released to an adult family member. So he has not been exculpated and for all I know he does have injuries on his hands or arms.

If he had those kind of injuries they wouldn't have released him that soon, IMO. I really don't see how he would have cleaned himself up that well without leaving any trace of blood. The machine they use to detect blood on walls and floors would pick it up if in a bathroom or where ever he would have cleaned up (learned that from Dexter, lol)

Old 04-20-2022, 06:24 PM

6,494 posts, read 9,881,157 times
My guess is that she was going to break up with the lover and he got pissed. That many stab wounds is anger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events