Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2022, 02:24 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,937,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmam View Post
I would like to see some sort of objective proof that there was an affair. The victim obviously can't refute it and this affair could have all been in his head. Clearly this guy is a wacko - to have stabbed someone 58 times- no doubt he'd say anything.
The claim of "intimate bond" between killer and victim is directly from NYPD. Of course innocent until proven guilty and all that...but the evidence (of him committing the murder) is fairly overwhelming and he has pretty much confessed at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2022, 03:25 PM

6,467 posts, read 9,844,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Yea but didn't Roselvr later on suspected the wife's lover?

Well later on she said it was probably the son. So she may have changed it again as she was running out of suspects.

Old 04-21-2022, 04:52 PM

2,161 posts, read 1,161,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
It is usually always the husband or jealous lover, especially a brutal crime like this. He was angry about something. Check her cell records too and social media.
Quote:
Roselvr and others were correct as usual. It was her boyfriend that did it.

Feed bad for the dad and kids I suppose, that this dirty laundry is being aired publicly.
She sure was.

I feel really bad for her family too. I hope her little dog is ok.

That is a hockey bag she was put in. They are usually longer than average because of the equipment you have to carry. Could have made the man look even shorter than he actually is.

Old 04-21-2022, 05:31 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,906,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
My guess is that she was going to break up with the lover and he got pissed. That many stab wounds is anger.
This is what apparently happened, from what I read.

Old 04-21-2022, 05:33 PM

15,552 posts, read 10,544,423 times
Quote:
I would like to see some sort of objective proof that there was an affair. ?The victim obviously can't refute it and this affair could have all been in his head. Clearly this guy is a wacko - to have stabbed someone 58 times- no doubt he'd say anything.
Yeah, did she tell friends and family? Surely the cops didn't rely on just his words.

Old 04-21-2022, 06:18 PM

6,313 posts, read 4,220,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofHere View Post
Yes sad, but all the pre speculations can be hurtful. My husband knew a salesman for his company by name when he and his family were murdered. All the internet speculations about the husband (the salesman) murdering his family and committing suicide was extremely upsetting to those who knew him. It wasn’t the case at all. Again, it was a homeless handyman who they employed because they felt sorry for him who did it. So, accusations before evidence is layed forth it is upsetting.

Of course which is why I haven’t speculated on this thread or elsewhere. I’m just stating what the police have said.

Old 04-21-2022, 09:23 PM

22,062 posts, read 13,093,119 times
Quote:
Roselvr and others were correct as usual. It was her boyfriend that did it.
How was Roselvr correct? I thought he/she was saying first that it was the 13-year-old son and then that it was the wife or girlfriend of the husband or lover; both of those are incorrect!

I see a post from April 4 was removed from her Facebook page; maybe that was the photo of the two of them? I saw it in a video about the case.

Old 04-22-2022, 12:43 AM

23,901 posts, read 33,669,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
How was Roselvr correct? I thought he/she was saying first that it was the 13-year-old son and then that it was the wife or girlfriend of the husband or lover; both of those are incorrect!

I see a post from April 4 was removed from her Facebook page; maybe that was the photo of the two of them? I saw it in a video about the case.

I am a she

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
What? Post #3 in this thread Roselvr had money on the husband lol

That first post was before reading, my gut in it did say it's usually the husband or lover with a murder like this. I then saw it obviously was not the husband. At one point I even said it could have been the husbands lover if he had one.

Being stabbed that many times, it is personal rage. I then said the son could have done it when I brought over articles saying she was texting various men, having an affair. I said why the son would be number one next, obviously he was the only one home. I've been in his shoes with a cheating mother when I was his age with hormones raging.

I then saw the video dragging the bag, the person looked skinny like the son but the hair was wrong which bothered me. It did not look like long hair nor tied in a pony tail.

I'm just happy they caught him fairly quick. I'm trying to figure out if he is the one that was leaving flowers in front of her house in some photos in articles.

Have to say it's a good thing her son did not come down stairs.

I'll be surprised if her husband does not do some sort of lawsuit for the cops putting their 13 year old son in hand cuffs. That bothered me seeing it.

My heart goes out to this family. I wonder if they will move to try to start over? Now it's nationally known that she was cheating on her husband. They will have to live with this the rest of their lives.

Quote:
I would like to see some sort of objective proof that there was an affair. The victim obviously can't refute it and this affair could have all been in his head. Clearly this guy is a wacko - to have stabbed someone 58 times- no doubt he'd say anything.

Go back over my replies, I'm pretty sure I brought over articles that said she was texting about 4 men, having an affair with at least one.

She was known to go to that bar for a Russian mule, articles had said she may have been waiting for someone that never showed. The bar owner spoke out saying she was always alone.

A note on Orsolya Gaal’s fridge pointed cops to her alleged killer David Bonola

Quote:
Slain Queens mom Orsolya Gaal appeared to have tipped off investigators to her accused killer – by posting a note on her refrigerator that read “GET A NEW HANDYMAN” before she was brutally stabbed to death, law enforcement sources said.

The handwritten memo was found by detectives last weekend at Gaal’s Forest Hills home, early on in their investigation

The note, first reported by The Daily Beast, was an apparent reference to David Bonola, 44 — Gaal’s family’s heating and air conditioning repairman

Old 04-22-2022, 12:46 AM

102,258 posts, read 108,238,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofHere View Post
Don’t know, they have sealed his prior record most likely as evidence. Please people and news media, stop saying she was having an affair. There is no evidence of that and it is harmful to her children and husband. Let the trial determine motive.
He confessed to police he'd had an affair with her. An article recently came out, that said he told police, he saw a text message she'd sent to another man, and went to talk to her about it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/orsoly...-says?ref=home

Old 04-22-2022, 01:44 AM

23,901 posts, read 33,669,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
He confessed to police he'd had an affair with her. An article recently came out, that said he told police, he saw a text message she'd sent to another man, and went to talk to her about it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/orsoly...-says?ref=home

Great article. There's a lot of information in it, sounds like he was the only suspect. Cops were all around his neighborhood, he approached them asking if they were looking for him.

Stupid idiot threw bloody clothes out in his own trash which LE confiscated from the truck when it pulled around the corner after picking it up.

Also sounds like his DNA was all over the bag too, he left blood soaked rags in it, discarded his jacket in the park as he walked home. In the end, they caught him in a lie about his hand being cut up.

This Clue Helped Cops Solve the Horrific Murder of a Mom in Queens

Quote:
According to the supervisor, Bonola became a focus of the investigation early on. Detectives had his home under surveillance when a sanitation truck made a regular pick-up on Wednesday. They stopped the truck around the corner, and a search of Bonola’s garbage produced a bloody pair of work boots, along with a number of other blood-stained items, he said.

...packed into the rolling duffel bag. Police found bloody rags the killer likely used to bandage his hands. Blood is slippery, and assailants in frenzied knife attacks often cut themselves.

Deeper into Forest Park, police soon spotted something orange stuffed into a hollow tree. It proved to be a bloody jacket that they believe the killer discarded.

Bonola engaged the detectives in conversation, saying he had been seeing them around, and asking if they were looking for him. Detectives replied that they wanted to talk to him at some point; he told them he had been very busy with work.

“How about now?” a detective asked.

For about a half hour, the supervisor continued, Bonola sought to divert the detectives’ attention to other men—even other handymen. The detectives asked him about an injury to his left hand and the supervisor said he told the cops that he had hurt it the other day at work.

...detectives then showed Bonola a photograph of him with his left hand bandaged. They noted the picture had had been taken after the murder, but before he said he had suffered the injury, according to the supervisor.

Bonola ended up making a full statement
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events