Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 05:14 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
It didn’t happen. Thread was updated months ago once video came out, the bulky didn’t do it he did it himself playing with several boys. They were all lighting things on fire including a soccer ball that they were kicking around on fire. The kid maybe lied to keep from getting in trouble, which six year olds often do. Or perhaps the burned boy’s mom, who was babysitting and supposed to be watching all the boys including the “bully” , didn’t want people to know just how little she was watching them.
I realize NYC post is basically a tablet, but there are many other sources.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/21/domini...deo-shows/amp/

Dominicks mother still stands by her original version, she said there is video missing. She claims he threw the ball at his face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2022, 05:33 PM

50,748 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Dominicks mother still stands by her original version, she said there is video missing. She claims he threw the ball at his face.
Well how does she know there is video missing? I mean you can see in the video that all the kids are playing the same game. He wasn’t being bullied, he was playing too. Original story made it sound like he was in the backyard minding his own business when he had a fire lit soccer ball thrown at his face.

Old 10-10-2022, 07:13 AM

9,853 posts, read 7,724,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Well how does she know there is video missing? I mean you can see in the video that all the kids are playing the same game. He wasn’t being bullied, he was playing too. Original story made it sound like he was in the backyard minding his own business when he had a fire lit soccer ball thrown at his face.
Thanks for updating.

Old 10-10-2022, 08:19 AM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
On Friday, Bridgeport police said an investigation found no evidence the boy was injured deliberately.

Authorities reached that conclusion after reviewing video showing four children, ages 6, 7, 8 and 11, playing together in the backyard of a residence on the day of the incident. The youngest children were seen playing with fire and gasoline, according to police.
This raises more questions than it answers. The mother said her teen daughter was watching the kids, but clearly, no one was watching the kids. A teen would know better than to let small children play with gasoline.

And who leaves gasoline around where children can get at it? Was this the landlords' carelessness? Where did the kids get matches?

I think the boy's parents need to move to a better rental. I don't know what they're waiting for. The mom was in charge at the time. This is neglect. And the teen sister had said, two of the other boys had been bullying or teasing the 6-year-old for months? It's time for the parents to move. Maybe that's why they've allowed the Go Fund Me to run on so long; they wanted money to be able to afford a better place? Let's hope they're thinking of their child/ren, not of themselves.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:44 AM

50,748 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This raises more questions than it answers. The mother said her teen daughter was watching the kids, but clearly, no one was watching the kids. A teen would know better than to let small children play with gasoline.

And who leaves gasoline around where children can get at it? Was this the landlords' carelessness? Where did the kids get matches?

I think the boy's parents need to move to a better rental. I don't know what they're waiting for. The mom was in charge at the time. This is neglect. And the teen sister had said, two of the other boys had been bullying or teasing the 6-year-old for months? It's time for the parents to move. Maybe that's why they've allowed the Go Fund Me to run on so long; they wanted money to be able to afford a better place? Let's hope they're thinking of their child/ren, not of themselves.
Why are you assuming the gas and matches belonged to the landlord and not them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events