Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2022, 12:16 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchz View Post
I am with the other posters here that think the girls calling ex-boyfriend is not because they wanted to chat. Did they leave voice messages that night? Also for those that think that a girl their age can not do drugs and look amazing let me tell you that is not true. They can also achieve a lot while dabbling in drugs. You are all referring to complete addicts which is not usually what a girl their age is yet or ever. Just like the excessive drinking they do- many college students party with cocaine, ecstasy (?), meth, adderal, mushrooms, pain pills and of course marijuana. I think the first two were the most popular when I went to college and let me tell you almost everyone at most parties were doing a line or two and guess what no one turned into addicts from it. A few did run into some problems with the law but the majority did not. I can not stress to you how many do it every week and yet they are fine productive individuals for anyone looking from a distance. So I am siding with those who are suspect of why they were calling ex at that time in the morning.

If Kaylee called 911 like her father said why didn't the police respond?

It is suspect that Kaylee was there just to get some her last belongings - if she was a target then who knew that she would be there and this was probably their last chance to see her?

Kinda funny her ex didn't answer her unless he did not know that she was going to be gone after that night.
No one here claimed that many college students don't drink and drug recreationally and still keep up with their studies and maintain their good looks. Let me clarify -- our comments were in response to a post where someone claimed that the only reason they'd be calling JD at that hour was that they were "desperate for drugs"

For context, this is the post we were responding to:

Quote:
Sounds like they needed/desperate to get hooked up and Jack was the dealer.
"Desperate for drugs" implies significant addiction, and that is what was being disagreed with.

Again, no one claimed that the girls couldn't/wouldn't be casual users.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 12-16-2022 at 12:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2022, 12:30 AM

1,047 posts, read 1,014,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
It seems after all this long time ,the detectives have not found any evidence in that house or on the victims bodies. All they are looking for is a white car that was a mile and half away that night.
Police have said the Elantra they are looking for was in the immediate vicinity of the crime scene at the time in question. If they have video of it it has not been released.

Old 12-16-2022, 04:08 AM

513 posts, read 470,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
No, they have been cleared.
No, they have been cleared.?

They were cleared the very next day and most likely was never investigated.

Old 12-16-2022, 05:36 AM

513 posts, read 470,435 times
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ed/ar-AA14Rsph

Handprint on window of Idaho house where murders were committed. Derek Shook for Fox News Digital

what about that handprint?

Old 12-16-2022, 05:43 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,190,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchz View Post
I am with the other posters here that think the girls calling ex-boyfriend is not because they wanted to chat. Did they leave voice messages that night? Also for those that think that a girl their age can not do drugs and look amazing let me tell you that is not true. They can also achieve a lot while dabbling in drugs. You are all referring to complete addicts which is not usually what a girl their age is yet or ever. Just like the excessive drinking they do- many college students party with cocaine, ecstasy (?), meth, adderal, mushrooms, pain pills and of course marijuana. I think the first two were the most popular when I went to college and let me tell you almost everyone at most parties were doing a line or two and guess what no one turned into addicts from it. A few did run into some problems with the law but the majority did not. I can not stress to you how many do it every week and yet they are fine productive individuals for anyone looking from a distance. So I am siding with those who are suspect of why they were calling ex at that time in the morning.

If Kaylee called 911 like her father said why didn't the police respond?

It is suspect that Kaylee was there just to get some her last belongings - if she was a target then who knew that she would be there and this was probably their last chance to see her?

Kinda funny her ex didn't answer her unless he did not know that she was going to be gone after that night.
Allegedly, the subject of the calls could have been the dog which K and JD shared; the dog needed to be picked up from the house that weekend as K was leaving the area.

Old 12-16-2022, 05:45 AM

3,933 posts, read 2,190,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb100 View Post
Police have said the Elantra they are looking for was in the immediate vicinity of the crime scene at the time in question. If they have video of it it has not been released.
It was released: from the police body camera you could see the white car parked near the King house.
The video is upthread here.

Old 12-16-2022, 06:59 AM

50,768 posts, read 36,474,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ed/ar-AA14Rsph

Handprint on window of Idaho house where murders were committed. Derek Shook for Fox News Digital

what about that handprint?
I haven't heard anything. But I have a hard time believing that a killer who was smart enough to cover his tracks as well as he has would be stupid enough to press his bare hand against the glass.

Old 12-16-2022, 07:05 AM

So last night on Banfield they interviewed the owner of the vape shop (e-cigarette vapes, not pot). He said the girls came in at least 6 or 7 times, always in a pack of 4-6. He said Maddie told him they walk in a pack because one of them had a stalker and she was afraid of him, and kind of nodded toward Kaylee. They said they walk together to make her feel safe because he would follow her quite a bit.

So this is the second or third reference to a stalker. I wonder if they know who the other girls with them were, to get more information about what they knew about a stalker?

When the stalker was first brought up, I was thinking that is why they called Jack so frantically that night. Because they saw the stalker, or he said or did something that made them feel afraid. Maybe they wanted to ask Jack to come spend the night because they were scared (which also explains sleeping in the same bed, even if she had a room there) or wanted to go over to his house or something.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/video/...field/8238182/

Old 12-16-2022, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k4ward View Post
Allegedly, the subject of the calls could have been the dog which K and JD shared; the dog needed to be picked up from the house that weekend as K was leaving the area.
That doesn't seem likely to be a 3am call, with a dozen attempts.

Old 12-16-2022, 07:12 AM

2,201 posts, read 3,360,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
That doesn't seem likely to be a 3am call, with a dozen attempts.
Agree. And the calls were made by both girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events