Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 05:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

I am very excited !!!

I am calling the order in for 2 dz rye,2dz plain & 1 dz poppyseed

lol hubby wants me to bring him back a pastrami sandwich, he said the one from there last time was the best ever

This afternoon will be exercise time.

ok I have one good thing to say about my new "job" with the C/D/P
I have lost weight go figure !! I think it is because I am to busy to snack and am adding the running around to my exercising

lol who wuda thunk !!!

So how are you all spending the day ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2010, 05:38 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
LOL...karla, maybe that's what I need - a job! Uh....never mind.

Loved the tip about the ice under the cap. I can visualize that one.

Have a fun trip and enjoy those bagels.

Not sure what's going on today. Mom hasn't gotten up yet. She must have had a bad night and is sleeping in, maybe. Gotta go brush my teeth and turn on the coffee maker. See y'all later.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! I have gained weight since I started working again. Mostly because I sit at my desk & snack all day.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Hopefully it won't be raining later & we can hit the beach.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:36 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,089,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! I have gained weight since I started working again. Mostly because I sit at my desk & snack all day.
I'm gaining weight, too. I can't figure it out. I'm exercising at least 45 minutes a day and eating les than I usually do. Yet for some mysterious reason I'm gaining a pound or two every day. On July 1 I weighed 166, this morning I weighed in at 174! I hope it's just because of the summer heat. Maybe the heat makes you retain water or something.

I hit the gym early today. 30 minutes of the treadmill, 30 on the stairmaster. We're hitting the 100's today, so I'll probably got to the pool after work. But I won't get much exercise there. It gets too crowded to seriously do laps. We're also planning to play mini golf tonight, so that will add a little stretch to the evening.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:54 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
I'm staying at the same weight now sometimes minus a few pounds. Between the chemo steroids and the loss of appetite, it's staying around the same which is what the doc wants. I was hoping to lose a ton of weight with chemo.

Have fun on the road trip. I'm going today to get hair cut and pedicure. My hair is starting to thin out now but not to where it's noticable yet except to me.

You all have a great day.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:04 AM

Ooo! Spa day! Cut and pedi. Enjoy.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
ooo spa day that a close tie with getting bagels on my things that make me happy list

well I am home with lol 6 dozen they were fresh and I mean hot fresh right from the oven when I got there

now I start the freeze a bunch on a cookie sheet then put them through the "S&S" I realized after the last trip it is easier to S&S them if they are frozen

Ran into rain on the return trip but of course it went right past our house by 2 blocks

Old 07-16-2010, 02:00 PM

We got that rain up here, Karla. Sorry.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Spa day? Good for you Cheryl, you do deserve it, that's for sure!

Did the upper body workout, and yikes are my shoulders sore. Could be partly from yesterday too.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:13 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Evening all!
My workout was getting everything ready for me to be gone for 2 weeks (at work). lol, good feeling to know I won't have to be back there for 14 days!
We saw the neatest thing yesterday. The city of Birmingham let loose a bunch of hawks in downtown to control the pest infestation, and this red tailed hawk was enjoying his breakfast right outside of our door! lol, he didn't mind when Patsy and I were out there watching but as soon as downtown began to get a little busy (closer to 8am) he got a little upset. Such beautiful creatures, he is still by our building today, majestic wing span
Have a good night all! Oh, I posted a picture of the senior fur baby at our home, it is on my facebook pg. She is soooooo cute!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals