Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 06:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday !!!

It is another really really nice morning here

Wow do you remember when you were younger and the fun harmless things you might do on Mischief Night, they usually involved t.p. and soap

ok back to present day

Tons of things to do today
Gotta make stops at
Home Depot (clamps for hubby woodworking project)
Walmart
Bank lol never made it back to my bank yesterday
maybe even the wood store !!!

I know I don't usually exercise on the weekend but I was so excited about yesterdays tread & spin I may have to try it today too

What fun things do you have planned for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2010, 06:56 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Good morning all you mischevious people!!!!!!

I'm going to pick up two framed Audubon prints that I've had my eye on for three years! The interior design store is moving and had a huge sale.

Other than that, I will be walking and blitzing the house.

Oh, weight loss to date over the last year and a half, and factoring in the ups and downs while in the hospital is...

Spoiler
50lbs give or take a few.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:11 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Sue, that is amazing! Good job!

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. It is less humid & a tiny bit less hot here and I was sure she was going to want a long walk, but apparently she wanted breakfast. Later we will hit the dog park.

Laundry is going and there are dishes in the sink, so I will get on that pretty quick. You know as soon as I don't someone will want to see the house.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Wow, Sue! Congratulations. That's a lot of hard work.

Evey, still no offers, huh?

Hey, Karla. Sounds like you're having fun.

Went to coffee this a.m. I had brought the faux Coach bag that mom gave me over to show Marty and forgot it was in the golf cart. This morning, I got to the clubhouse for the coffee and saw it sitting in the back of the cart. I decided to leave it there and pretend to be upset when someone stole it. No luck. Nobody even wanted to steal the stupid thing! Oh, well....

Going to try a new recipe in the crockpot, so I have just about enough time to drop by OOH before I get it started.

See y'all later.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
That must be one ugly bag Pattie! lol, Mom's are so funny, my would buy me the worst things and I HAD to wear them for her Gotta love them! By the way what is OOH?
We had trick or treaters last night, kinda strange but I guess there is every town switching what night is trick or treat, my daughter in Grandville is tonight, my daughter in Rockford is Sunday night........What a mess, it is a kid holiday let them trick or treat on Halloween!
I'm doing nothing today, besides run the vacuum. I made swiss steak yesterday so tonight is left over night and I got two new books. I am going to give myself the weekends off from job hunting. I did pull up 15 law offices in Auburn and Kendallville that I am going to send my resume off to and see if I hear anything.
Well nothing exciting, hope all of you have a great Saturday.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:25 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post

Evey, still no offers, huh?
We have only had 2 showings. So how bad is it when a concrete block 3/2 with a 21 x 20 master, privacy fenced 1/4 acre listed UNDER $50K gets 2 showings in the first 2 weeks it is listed?

Old 10-30-2010, 10:21 AM

It really is ugly, Sandy. OOH is Our Open House on the community chat form.

Evey, that is bad.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:24 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
We have only had 2 showings. So how bad is it when a concrete block 3/2 with a 21 x 20 master, privacy fenced 1/4 acre listed UNDER $50K gets 2 showings in the first 2 weeks it is listed?
Wouldn't it have been funny though, if you hadn't been able to get home and get the house ready when dh was having his little stereo-blasting party, home alone style? Imagine that car pulling up with the realtor and potential buyers while he's in there with disco fever!!! Busted!

Don't have many plans for today, might try to sneak in a workout, dh is out in the garage with one of his buddies.

Pattie, maybe the people there are just honest. It is possible. Or it's possible that something got pickpocketed out of it and they left the purse! What' s the deal with those Coach purses anyway? There's no justification in charging that much or paying that much for a purse.

Have a fun day everybody. Good going Sue!

Old 10-30-2010, 11:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
rofl I just scared myself when I went into the guestbath and the snowman talked to me

woo hoo on the weight loss Sue !!!

Evey that might be the trick to getting showings leave a bunch of things laying around that you can easily dump into a big trash bag

Pattie maybe you should start a pass around with the purse you send it to someone then they have to send it to someone else each person puts their name on the enclosed 3x5 card that says "if you love this bag keep it if you feel the same as the others on the list send it on to someone else

fuzzy can I send mine to your garage

errands done now traffic is getting crazy this is the "biggest cocktail party" in town this weekend for the huge rival of FL & Ga football game the RV's started lining up for RV city begining of last week
so I told hubby we won't be going back out because as soon as the game is over there is going to be a whole bunch of drunk drivers out there

off to re-pot some plants
oh lol when we were driving down our street I saw N.N. hosing down the neighbor 4 houses down from us driveway hubby & I just looked at each other and shook our heads

Old 10-30-2010, 12:34 PM

Fuzzy, I have a real Coach that's all leather and doesn't have all the logo's all over it. I got it at their outlet store for about 1/3 of its list price. I just love it. I got it for my b'day last year and have used it every day since then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals