Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 02:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

So of course it is 31 degrees out there !!

Really early start !! got up around 2:30 I was cold last night so put the heat up to 71 and forgot to turn it down
I woke up coughing because it was so warm & dry in the bedroom and that didn't help my congestion.

But thats ok because I wanted to watch the eclipse
It was a beautiful sight so many extra stars to see !!

lol however it would of been a good idea to put on socks with my fuzzy robe the concrete was cold !!!

Not sure what is on for today other than depositing payroll I got the fax with the amount last night
Because Friday is Christmas Eve I am going to make Fridays invoice deposits today too save myself a trip

Might head to the woodworking store to finish up hubby gifts

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 02:32 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning Karla, early bird here too. Got up with Cassy and have not been able to go back to sleep. That's okay, I have to finish the buckeyes this morning anyway.
I'm washing the grey out of my hair right now! Lol, I was going to color today anyway and I thought might as well get up and do it now.
I was unable to see the eclipse, too many clouds. Looks like our snow has been put off to tomorrow too Oh well, I will just putz up there old lady like
Finish laundry, pack and wrap presents. I'm sure my day will hold a nap somewhere in there also.
Karla thank you for offering the meds for Cassy, I responded in yesterdays thread but will also here to. I will call the vet this morning........is this more powerful than glucomine (sp)?

Old 12-21-2010, 02:39 AM

Sandy it is like super glucosamine

Old 12-21-2010, 03:22 AM

Okay, I checked online and it sounds like a pretty safe alternative to arthritis prescription meds. I just got that infection out of her and do not want to put a strain on any of her other organs!

Is CD stopping in today?

Old 12-21-2010, 05:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Good morning.

Oh, I so wanted to see the eclipse last night, but I forgot to mention it to DH and I knew if he heard the front door opening he'd be out there in a second, weapon in hand. So...I laid awake, hoping he'd have to go to the bathroom and he finally did...at 3:40. So I did get to see it in its red stage, but not with the shadow moving across it. It was really pretty and, yes, lots of big, bright stars out. He even went out to look at it.

On our way in a bit to the hubster's stress test. That one will take a while, so I'm taking my big travel mug full of coffee and a book. Then we get to run over to the other place to drop off the heart monitor he's been wearing. Heh, heh...I "forgot" to tell him how the pads they put on with the wires attached get itchy. He'll be glad to get rid of that. I need to pick up our Christmas tree skirt at the cleaner and my pea coat too. Poor Bumper threw up all over the skirt. They guy kept asking me, "But it's almost only a week till Christmas...do you really want to leave that here?" Duh, yeh...the cat puked on it!

That's all I know of right now. DH wants to make more cookies when he comes home. I'll be surprised if he feels like it.

Catch y'all later.

Old 12-21-2010, 06:24 AM

morning ladies
lol I went back to sleep around 6:30 and just woke up

Good luck on hubby test today pattie !! yikes will the pads stick to the hair on his chest

Sandy CD is coming in next Tuesday

Well I better get dressed and run to the bank

Old 12-21-2010, 07:05 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Well, I was up in time for the eclipse, but it was snowing here so......

It is 32 with light rain here at the moment. I was just outside & had to take my coat off, it feels so warm!

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk. Later we will go visit the cookie ladies.

We had a grand time at the barn last night. My pony was a star.

It had been 13 months since I had been on a horse and let me tell you, I am feeling it today. I was not done being sore from having a house with stairs. LOL! Guess I am getting old.

They re-delivered my fridge yesterday and it appears to be working. Yay! I can go grocery shopping!

Dang Pattie, not sure what self absorbed little place I have been in to have missed out on what your DH is going through, but here's hoping everything is o.k.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:41 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Even if I had been able to stay awake for the eclipse, it was snowing pretty hard here, so I wouldn't have been able to see a darn thing!

Love the photo Evey!! Good to see you back in the saddle again.

Pattie... are you doing the stress test on your poor hubby? lol Hope I made you smile and relieved some of your own stress. Good luck.

Sandy we used glucosamine on our dogs when they got older. Worked pretty well and a lot cheaper. The military K-9 also got it when they ran out of the regular meds, so it must be good!

Well, I did the upstairs, downstairs... repeat 20 times... and I'm glad I'm now sitting down with a hot cuppa. I'm pooped!

Old 12-21-2010, 08:09 AM

Evey great picture, you look really happy!!! Is it my imagination or have you lost weight? Your horse looks ready to go (what is his name again, I hate to keep calling him Pink Panther).
Sue, Cassy has been on glucosamine in the past, her old vet had me put her on a doggie verson of hip and joint vitamin and it just is not working.........By the way Karla her vet said to go ahead and begin her on the cosequin, but after Christmas I have to bring her by the office so he can look at how bad her legs have gotten. When we saw him she was not limping like she is right now. I think it happened when she cleared a snow bank, honest she just ran and jumped over it!
Well I joined you in the nap department Karla and am ready to go now.
Pattie, I have faith hubby will pass his stress test with flying colors!
Well all I best get Cassy out. Have a great day!

Old 12-21-2010, 09:54 AM

YES, Morgan's telescope is HERE!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals