Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2009, 05:15 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

OOO it is so pretty out there, everything is covered with thick frost so it is a sparkly landscape.
Even the sheets I have covering the plants are frost covered.

Oddly enough the only green in the grass are the weeds so this is the perfect opportunity to be able to dig them out.

Though as pretty as it is I am looking forward to next weeks 70's

Todays exercise will probably be pulling above mentioned weeds
I may also try the new arm exercises, short sleeve weather is right around the corner

Hey I have a favor
I want to sleep in this weekend and maybe not log on till later in the day so would anyone want to start the exercise thread?

So anyone have exciting plans for the weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2009, 07:57 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Karla I will try to get the thread going for you over the weekend. I have a 2 day horse show, so I will be up. It will be a matter of how organized I am.

It is in the mid 20's here and we have 40's & 50's in the forecast for the next 7 days. Someone must have told all of the small woodland creatures because they were out in force this morning. We flushed 3 bunnies & found 7 squirrels that needed to be chased.

We got the kitchen painted yesterday, ceiling and all. There is some touch up work to get done, but I am glad that project is over. I think we will be putting in the floor next. Kitchen, breakfast nook, powder room, and rear entry. It ought to be a blast trying to keep the animals out of the set......

Old 02-06-2009, 08:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Evey, you have been busy! Can't wait to see the "after" photos.

Slightly warmer here today. No frost, thank goodness. I took off the sheets and they're in the wash now. We may actually see 70 if we're lucky. It's going to gradually warm back up in to the 80's soon, tho. Yay!

Maybe then we can start our routine again.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:34 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Well done with all the home improvements, Evey!

Well, the snow is actually melting here and we might even see a high of 38 this weekend! Whoo hoo!

Hubster actually has this whole weekend free! We're going to head on upto the Northwoods tomorrow morning, and go hiking. Afterwards we might have a nosey around Minoqua. Normally we avoid the town like the plague due to all the toursits. However, there shouldn't be too many of them. I love going into the sweet shop and watching them make Laffy Taffy.

Enjoyed the gym this morning. Did a little extra push on the cardio. Now I need to hit the shower 'cause I stink!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 02-06-2009, 10:46 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone.
So the little monarchs have emerged. I gotta go check them out.
Nice day today in the 50's. Took a long walk and climb up some hills to get motivated again. Don't know what's gotten into me lately but it seems like I've gotten the lazy bug plus I'm doing things around the house and exercise has been on the back burner. Anyway, this can't last.

Old 02-06-2009, 12:25 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
OMG you guys! I just lugged 200+ sf of porcelain tile out of the truck, up 6 stairs, and into the house. Who puts 20 sf in a box anyway? Don't they know how heavy that makes the box?

This is part of the material that we brought up from FL. It has been sitting in the truck for a week. All of a sudden Mr. Motivated is ready to put down a floor, but it is too cold for him to go outside. What a brat!

Old 02-06-2009, 12:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Brat? Turd is the word, I believe! I'm just kidding.

Today I did the 'gold medal glutes' routine, but they added in a warm up and a stretching afterwards, so it was about a half an hour, which is going to have to be enough.

Now I have to really get busy!

The sun is out, the birds are out-we get squirrels and rabbits here all the time, dh puts out an ear of corn and I can see a rabbit out there every night nibbling on it, and the squirrels get the rest of it during the day-oh and I've seen Blue jays on it too! Times are tough all over, I guess! And something is taking the whole empty cob!

Happy Friday everybody!

Old 02-06-2009, 02:00 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Hey all
Well it looks like evey has done enough lifting for all of us !!!
We tried putting down tile once lol that was enough

Finally thawed out so I let the butterflies go and lol yup added more pictures

Here is what it looks like in FL when it gets so cold

See lol sparkly

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals