Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 05:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Tuesday !!!

lol I slept like a log !!
I think because I was worn out from all of the yardwork
The dogs didn't even try waking me up at 3:30 like they do to hubby

I think it is because he starts to stir and that's all the encouragement they need

I am getting excited about my adventure today. From the flier there is going to be exhibits, music, Arts & crafts, food tasting (well we know this won't happen ) from several different Asian countries

My friends group is going to have an Origami Arts & crafts table hmm I wonder if they will teach me

I am pushing my exercise to this afternoon when I get home
I am very sore from yesterdays mulching & mowing exercise

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 05:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Well, good morning!

I took the afternoon/evening off from CD and from Driving Mr. Jim. So, even tho I made a big ol' pot of sketti sauce, picked up and washed the dishes while DH played chauffer, dragged in the laundry, I then followed up with a CC on the rocks on the front porch while he was gone. It was relaxing and then I also had a good night's sleep, so I'm feeling much better today, thank you.

No news on Millie. Jim says they didn't give them any news on re-evaluating.

Went for a nice 3 miler this a.m. and it was a beautiful morning for it, even tho my eyes are stinging from something in the air and I'm coughing even more than normal, thanks to my lovely allergies. I guess a Sudafed's in order. Maybe 2.

Not sure what the day will bring. DH said Jim didn't say anything about today, so I don't know whether we're chauferring or not.

Have a great day, all.

PS - Karla, I'll try some of that good Asian food! And best of luck with the bee-itch from he&&......

Old 03-08-2011, 06:18 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Ooo, Ooo, Karla! There was a woman wandering around our side yard and we went to see who she was. Turns out she's from a utility co. - we had called to have them mark the wires around our utility box area so we could dig without hitting them. She has the neatest tool that she waves over the ground and it makes all these sounds like R2D2 from Star Wars....I thought about you immediately. Let's get one!

Old 03-08-2011, 06:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
ok mental note do not leave pantry door where the dog food is stored open

while I was setting my hair Lola was having herself a buffet she ate the whole container of Ralphies food
I guess that answers the question about ever being able to leave them food out all day to munch at leisure

Old 03-08-2011, 10:02 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! Food always tastes better when it is stolen!

It is a beautiful day here. Shadow, Mickey & I have been out hunting. Shadow & I have been to see the cookie ladies.

Normally we would go to the barn, but my friend is not feeling well and has canceled class tonight so we will hit the Riverwalk later. We went down there yesterday and even though they have been talking about flood water for a week here it was the first time I had been close enough to the river to see it. There is a lot of water where there is not supposed to be any and there is evidence that it had been much higher. Naturally Shadow had to get in the water. I was thinking it was a little cold for swimming, but I am not a dog..... But we did a nice couple of miles and even found a few fat, sassy squirrels to entertain ourselves. Park squirrels are so much different than woods squirrels. Park squirrels know just how far to run up a tree for maximum teasing of a dog.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:54 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone,

Realized this morning that we should plug in the treadmill and see if the display part works so if it doesn't, we could tell the guy to bring parts for it too. I think what happened was the UPS guy was rough with it and that's why the motor came undone. Latest update - no motor in stock now. DOn't know how long that will take to get more in. Ugh!

We need rain so bad. Dry and heavy winds here.

Old 03-08-2011, 12:32 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Dang Cheryl, that is a bunch of bull. Yeah, those UPS guys are like the gorillas in that old luggage commercial.

Today I went to trun on one of the 2 I've been doing, but the VOD is out, I called but after being on hold a while, i just did one that's on tape-a super hard 'cardio blast' he calls it. Nonstop, probably 90+% with weights, so it is a tough one. Time to strap on the feedbag, I am suddenly famished!

Glad you slept well Karla!

Old 03-08-2011, 01:20 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Good afternoon all!

Sunshine here but a little wind, still pleasant for walking which is what I am going to do after I get done posting.

Lol, Karla little Lola is just thinking those are the best little treats ever! Poor Ralphie tho, did Lola not eat his bag of food before too? I hope you enjoyed your outing, it sounds like fun!

Cheryl, in the old days they would just send you another WORKING treadmill, but oh well......and the part never seems to be in stock!

Well my notice went over like a load of bricks, even tho I could tell from MB's face she was expecting it. I work until Friday and volunteered to work a few hours next week if she needs anything. Lisa is not speaking to me and is shooting daggers from her desk to mine......timeless

Gotta get, I talked to Gibbs fm and I told her I acted too early for my hubby, she was extremely nice and I asked if I could call again in a few months to inquirer about him and she said yes if he was available.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:47 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Wonder if Sue's back safe and sound yet? Anybody seen her anywhere yet? Here/FB?

Old 03-08-2011, 03:04 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
She left her sister's house and I think that is where she had internet access at her fingertips. I think she said she was returning next week. She is having a good time and her hubby misses her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals