Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 04:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

Busy day ahead I have to stop at the cleaners & pickup hubbys dress shirts (Ironing is not on the list and I was afraid of the "damage" I would do to them if I ironed with my left hand) & the pants I dropped off to get shortened
then off to PT

Then off to walmart for the odds & ends I didn't get to yesterday

I probably should start packing because between us I don't think the luggage we bought is going to be big enough Hubby said the 25" would be fine but I don't think so so if not I have to exchange it for the 5 piece set that had the 28" and was only $20 more

Boy I can not wait to get on that ship even more because the temps at the cities average 50's !!!!

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 05:27 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning!

Oh I would take it back and get the bigger if I were you Karla, I have to have lots of room in my luggage for everything! Wow I bet you are getting excited, hummmm was the last cruise you two took the Alaska one? You should see some color change too we are beginning here!

Been for my morning walk, 2 miles out of the way, and let me tell you it is foggy around here! No school delay tho...........

I've got errands to run today, phone calls to make and well then I will do my normal day things!

We've got Grandparents Day at school tomorrow, I have never been to it so I am excited I guess the whole morning is taken up with kids and programs then a lunch for us. I'll have to wait and see, beginning at 9am and goes up to noon, seems kinda long time to me.

Gotta get and begin my day. Have a good one all.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:20 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Good morning. Well...it looks like we are getting an early visit from Mr. Winter I was expecting this for the weekend but not today. So much for sealing the driveway today. Oh well....that's the story of my like. Hurry up and wait

At least I will have time for the treadmill today.

Karla- Ironing? What's that, lol. My hubby has a rule when we travel..."if you pack it you carry it" I have always packed light

You should have some wonderful views wit the Fall colors starting

Sandy- Ooh grandparents day should be fun. What do you do? Hubby and I met our granddaughter for lunch at her school one day. We can do that anytime.

If the weather stays like this I will be making a big pot of sauce and then lasagna for dinner. Yum!!!

Have a great day!!!

Old 09-29-2011, 06:30 AM

I don't know Lisa, Maddie is whispering to her Mom but she won't tell me. The school has grandparents (grandfriends) day every year but this is the first one I will be able to go to, the others I either lived out of state or when she was in the younger grades I had to work. Should be fun, although I have to see the other grandma and I am not a big fan of her, I am polite to her though.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:15 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
I don't know Lisa, Maddie is whispering to her Mom but she won't tell me. The school has grandparents (grandfriends) day every year but this is the first one I will be able to go to, the others I either lived out of state or when she was in the younger grades I had to work. Should be fun, although I have to see the other grandma and I am not a big fan of her, I am polite to her though.
As long as Maddie is excited Funny...I have never met the other grandma or grandpa

Old 09-29-2011, 07:51 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Good morning, all.

DH and I walked to the "gym", did about 20 minutes on weights this morning. FOr some reason, it was like I hadn't worked out in weeks! OH, well. I guess we all have those days. I do think the antibiotics I'm on are affecting me energy and ambition-wise.

Sandy, sounds like a good time. I'm sure you'll be able to charm your way past Other Gramma without any problems.

Karla, sounds like you're packing for a month!

Hey, Lisa! Mr. Winter is there? How cool is it???

OK, probably won't be online much - hubster's going to be messing around with trying to get a router/wireless thing going. Wish us luck..............

Old 09-29-2011, 01:42 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Today I did the 26min cardio interval workout. Having a crappy day, crappier than usual, but just wanted to check in.

Grandparents day sounds like fun! Maybe a little payback as in spoil grandma and grandpa for a change instead of the other way around! I see some cookies and milk, maybe storytime?

Hang in there Karla, you're tougher than the average bear--oh and that Downy wrinkle releaser stuff really does work! Just spray it on and smooth down the clothes, ta da! I love it. Told Billy I was going to try it on my face! (He was not amused...)

Old 09-29-2011, 01:57 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Funny you should mention Billy....his name "came up" when I was on my morning walk/talk with The Big Guy (that'd be God, not DH!). Gotta keep our favorite Captain safe.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:22 PM

Yep I agree with Pattie, how is Billy Connie?

Well errands kept me out all morning long, when I got back here had to make a few calls and then woooosh Younkers called for an interview. Not somewhere I want to work forever, but it would get us through the holidays and you never know maybe something might open up in the office

Bob is getting blood drawn for his physical, yes he should have had it drawn before he went into the office but they did not send the paperwork. He also has to have his ears lowered, lol haircut time

Pattie I am polite and can get through a visit with other grandma but that is about all I can handle. Her husband on the other hand is an angel here on earth (no kidding), he would give you the shirt off his back, just can't figure out how such a man could have the son he has. Low down sh#@ ran out of unemployment and is not paying a cent for child support and the state is so far behind it may be Christmas before they get him in front of a judge. Know what he said to Tricia about child support, "well you must be getting rent from your Mom and Bob". Whew I blew a gasket, surprised you gals in FL did not hear me! Oh the things that man/boy comes up with..........

Gotta get, see all later.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:40 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Hey peeps!

Lisa, we must have the same weather. Tomorrow night and the next night are forecast in the mid to upper 30's. At the moment HUGE rain is on my doorstep. Not raining yet, but about to and from the looks of it will hang around for quite a while. On the news last night they said that Indianapolis (the closest big city) has had rain 8 of the last 12 days and over 5 inches during that time.

I am glad that my friend came & got Shadow earlier. At least she has gotten a walk and some barn time in. I just got home, and I can hear the rain starting. *sighs* If it is not raining on Saturday I will take Shadow to walk on the Greenway. That is always good for an hour or more if the weather is good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals