Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 04:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,138,200 times

Advertisements

Yay at last I can go to school we started 2 weeks ago but I had ortho doc the first week then we were away last week

We have 3rd grade this year and she said they seem pretty good

I have to run to the bank this afternoon to pay the car transport guy that hauled CD car it is the same bank I go to on Friday so I called corporate to see if there was any chance they would have payroll figures this afternoon so I could make Fridays deposits today and then I would have Friday free no PT & no bank run

Since I haven't stopped since getting back having a free day would be nice

What are you all up to today ?

p.s. it is going to be 85 today where or where are the fall temps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 05:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,227,693 times
Morning!

Just got back from 2 miles, whew it is warm out there for Oct. Karla our temperatures are in the mid 70's right now, probably about 58 or so at night, very mild.

Kiddo's have 1/2 day today so that will probably cut my job hunting in half, that's okay
Job fair was busy yesterday, lots of recruiters, business (I think they said 120 employers). I wish I had brought more resumes, but some of the companies I already have online apps done with attached resumes. All in all it was worth the parking money to get my resume in a couple more companies.

Gotta run BBL.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:26 AM

Whoops I reread that and make the night temperatures to be 48, but we have seen 30's already too.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,276,162 times
Good morning, all.

They were threatening rain again this a.m. so I wasn't going to walk. But, the more I watched the weather, the more it looked like it was going around us. WRONG!!! We got to the clubhouse and it started to spit. Went inside, got my drink of water, DH went to the weightroom to do his thing. I got to the front door and as soon as I walked out, the skies opened. Went back inside, did about 20 min. on the weights and when I was done, so was the rain. So I got 2 miles in and my 20 min. Hubster is still walking - he's doing so well on his program. I'm very proud of him.

Oh, I haven't been able to move beyond the 12 lb. loss point....until this morning! WOohoo! 13 lbs. now. I hope I can keep losing, no matter how long it takes me to get to my goal. I keep telling myself I didn't gain it overnight.

Not sure what's going on today. Probably some housework.

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:43 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,415,796 times
Good morning!!

Karla-Have fun with the kiddies.

Sandy- Hi

Pattie- Woo hoo on the weight loss and getting past your plateau. I am stuck right around the 16 pound weight loss. I haven't been very strict in awhile...I need to get back on it. I have about 8 pounds to go.

My husband woke up before me. I woke up to a warm house because he started the wood stove. I got a hug first thing and he had my coffee ready and waiting for me with my computer turned on. Aw!! he is so sweet

The sun is out and I have no idea what I am doing today. It's too warm in the house for the treadmill....so I will have to do it later.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:03 AM

Your hubby gets points today, that's for sure, Lisa!

Old 10-12-2011, 12:37 PM

Pattie is right Lisa, your hubby gets lots of points today.

Have to rant for a moment. My brother's insurance company will not approve him going into the trials at MD Anderson in TX. Hummmmm, sure would hate to see how fast one of them would push the paperwork through if it was a member of their family or themselves. I am so mad I could spit. He did sign up last week for another trial in Nashville, TN, hopefully that will go through because the drug company will pay for the meds. Cannot for the life of me understand corporate America, and after this I don't think I want to.
Okay rant done! Thanks gals.

Old 10-12-2011, 12:56 PM

Nothing done by insurance companies surprises me or makes sense. FIngers crossed with the next trial, Sandy.

Breaking news: My baby sister's baby had a baby this morning! Her son Kyle and his wife had a 7 lb., 20" daughter named June Elizabeth after Kyle's grandmothers. Gramma says she's the most beautiful baby, has a full head of hair and is perfect.

Old 10-12-2011, 03:47 PM

Congrats Pattie a baby in the family is wonderful. Grandma's always think their babies are beautiful

Old 10-13-2011, 03:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,138,200 times
morning ladies

well school was fun looks like we have some good kids this year.
It was fun seeing a couple of the kids from last year
I would hear "ms karla" then all of a sudden I would be hugged

Of course I didn't get payroll so it will be another trip to the bank tomorrow grrrr

Sandy I am sorry your brother is having such problems with his insurance company. Is there any way he can appeal the decision ?

Yay on the new baby Pattie !!!

Had a lot of pain in my shoulder yesterday & last night I don't think I over did it
I took a pain pill and it finally kicked in around 10
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals