Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 05:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Today is christening day
I am glad to report the rolls I got to take to the thing after survived

After the Christmas eve dogs 1 croissants 0 experience I realized they needed to be high up

We have to be at church at 10:15 the Christening will be after the 10:30 church service

I can't wait to get my hands on my great nephew and do some great aunt spoiling and lots of pictures

later I have laundry to do so I can pack ( yup didn't get to it yesterday)

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2012, 07:54 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Good morning.

Karla-Enjoy the new baby

Our house is not as good as a complete undergoing house which stays at 58 degrees or so but we are better than a regular house without heat or AC. I would say without any heat, we wouldn't get below about 40. We are using the wood stove for heat which is awesome.

OK....I've been good and have been on the treadmill every day. Today may be an exception. Hubby wants to go and cut down a tree, then we have to cut it up, and then haul the wood up to the wood pile, and then some of it down to the house

BTW Karla, how did your tree transplanting go? I don't do chainsaws either. I do like the saws all(reciprocating saw)....they are cool

Old 01-22-2012, 07:55 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Enjoy the christening, Karla. So exciting. Hug that baby for me....

Len is on a "day off". I think this time it's a day off from each other. This morning he was being a poop and I was being an obstinent witch.

I've been puttering....floors, put the stuff back on the porch after he pressure washed yesterday.... stuff like that. I was going to vacuum the fountain (sounds weird, doesn't it?) and clean it a bit cuz some gunk from the pressure washing got into it, but I hear the tv on in Jean's lanai right across the street, so I thought I'd take a break rather than make all that racket while she's getting her morning news fix. After that, who knows what I'll do with my day off!

Hmmm...lots of helicoptors going over our house this a.m. Wonder what's up.

Hi, Lisa....have fun haulin' logs, lady.

Have a great day, all.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning all!

Sunshine here early in the day and after I am done posting I will enjoy it with a walk, hummm if I can stay on my feet without slipping! We are supposed to have rising temperatures throughout the next 40 hours with rain moving in and then falling temperatures and snow. Interesting!

You know the housework and laundry I was going to begin yesterday? Never got to it! Stayed in pj's until 4:30, watched tv, and read my book. Sooooo after my walk I need to get moving around here.

Dinner was nice last night, it had tv's all over the place and talk about busy! Best service I have had in a long time! Food was great also. We will be back, maybe this spring when the deck opens. There are three restaurants over that way with decks and live music on them soooooooooo.

Thanks for the advise on the apple trees girls, the apples we got off them this fall did not look to be infested with any type of bugs which is wierd for it not being taken care of. Guess I will go over to MI State website and brouse around, see what they have to say.

Have a good day all. Lisa take care with that wood!

Old 01-22-2012, 08:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Sandy, let us know what they say about the trees, ok?

Sounds like a nice dinner. And you had the day I"ve been wanting to have for a while now. Just can't get to convince myself to do it. I never do listen to me!

Old 01-22-2012, 08:31 AM

Lol Pattie, I seem to be doing that more and more often! Well out the door I go.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:46 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone,

Have fun with that baby Karla.

Our house went under contract finally. Next the inspections. I'm trying to get stuff packed.

Have a nice day!

Old 01-22-2012, 12:45 PM

Got the walk in, grocery store done, floors mopped and living room, family room and dinning room cleaned, now on to the bathrooms and kitchen!

Cheryl when do you have to be out? I'm so happy for you, I remember the waiting........and waiting.

Karla how is the baby and when do you leave tomorrow?

Pattie I have days where I stay in one part of the house and hubby stays in the bedroom watching tv, they are good for the relationship That's my story...........

Old 01-22-2012, 03:29 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Thought I'd tell you guys, Billy went to Ruth's Chris last night in Austin, he said it was soooo (insert many many ooooooooooooos) good! And equally expensive!

Old 01-22-2012, 04:37 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Oh my gosh. I am so exhausted. It was a fabulous day. A beautiful sunny day so hubby wanted to cut a tree down. He cut it and it landed right in the creek We got a little wet and muddy but we got all of it cleaned up and most of it cut up. we brought one trailer full back up top and then brought some down to the house. Then I washed the dog and her bedding. Then onto the house. Cleaned it and mopped the floors an did 2 loads of laundry. Yup..that was my exercise for the day

Sandy-What was last night? Did I miss something? Sounds like you ahd a nice relaxing day...well at least the early part

What happened to your apple trees?

Cheryl- Woo hoo. Finally a contract. Crossing my fingers on the appraisal and inspections.

Pattie-Wow...separate from your hubby. What's that like, lol? Quick story. DH and I went to the Farm Supply one time and I was telling the girls that DH and I do everything together. Just after that, DH came in from outside calling for me. One of the girls said "he must have separation anxiety"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals