Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2012, 04:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

There are doing testing at school today so we can't have our class
But it works out because the woman I teach with has a Dr apt so I would of been running the classes myself me + 60 kids by myself = yikes lol

It is suppose to be 72 today so I may copy Pattie and do some puttering outside once I get my work work done

I do have some errands to run and with the temps so nice I might have to open the sunroof and turn on the music
zoom zoom lol

Later I am dragging hubby into the exercise room he has been really good on the better choices food part so now we need the exercise part

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 12:18 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hello...anybody home???

Sunny, I'm looking forward to those photos.

Nice day here again. Started out around 61 this a.m. when I did my walk. I did 3 miles and my 30 min. weights.

It's breezy here and low 80's right now.

I chaired the Beautification Committee meeting this morning; our chairlady is up north (I think I mentioned that). She is the proud gramma to a brand new 8lb. baby boy. Came home, wrote up the report and emailed it to her and a member who called in sick before the meeting.

Then I ran some errands inside the community - dropped off a couple of things. Came home, had lunch in front of the tv while Y&R was on and here I am.

Not sure what else is going on this afternoon. Hubby's running errands at Home Depot and Wally WOrld. I just couldn't drag myself to HD today. Had enough of that place and Lowe's.

CYL

PS - progress! DH has actually filled the cracks in the ceiling and the nail holes in the walls. Maybe by this time next year the room will be painted! :P

Old 03-07-2012, 02:03 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Today I did the upper body workout of Denise Austin's that I have done a few times.

It's pretty warm up here too, but that wind is totally RUINING IT!

Have a good one, everybody.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:51 AM

261 posts, read 357,484 times
Love Denise Austin. I skipped the treadmill yesterday. Going to hit Zumba tonight, which is more like going to a party then exercise.

Ugh, computer keeps dropping the internet connection today.

Patti what is the "beautification committee"?

Old 03-08-2012, 08:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
It's a group that tries to help maintain the beauty of the community we live in. It's a gated 55+ community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals