Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 04:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

I decided that since yardwork is such a complete workout (lol I know this because I am feeling it everywhere) I am going to continue more of it today

I want to rake up the mulch in the big bed by the driveway yup more of those damn baby elms. Stirring the mulch has to be easier than pulling them
I also need to find a bale of pine straw to put under the watermelon plants

I need to get 35 more edgers/pavers to finish the front beds

oh lol and send a check to the irs for the business taxes it has to be postmarked no later than tomorrow best not wait to the last minute

What are you all up to this fine Monday morning
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 05:06 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning!

Rainy night we had last night and some bursts of wind this morning, I believe that our whole week is going to be a rainy wash out! Temps are still a month ahead, and the growing season looks like May up here!

I'm going to take a walk after I finish this post, and this afternoon do some sort of workout. I've seen some advertisments to Jullian and she looks like she would really work the body, I did not realize she was a "biggest loser". Which one do you like the best Connie?

That is about all besides getting my taxes in the mail, gotta run them off and sign tho. I think, like usual, my son has waited until the last minute so I would not be surprised to see him today.

Have a good one all!

Old 04-16-2012, 05:26 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Good morning.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

The forecast here for the next few weeks looks lousy. We might even get snow next week. Oh well....at least we got the planting done early.

Well it's Monday. Time to start fresh and get serious again. Looks like no more bread baking for me since it got me into so much trouble.

Planning on doing the WATP when hubby wakes up.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:50 AM

What kind of trouble can one get into baking bread???? I have to tell you I have been re-reading your TN home thread, things I forgot, goodness your home looks different a few years later!

Please don't say the "s" word I would cry if we got some now.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
LOL...Uh, Sandy...it's not the baking that gets you into trouble!

Snow??? What's that??? :P

Lisa, hubby re-started today too. He walked about 3 miles. I did, too, but did my weight program of 30 min. in there as well.

TIme to dig out the chisel, do some housework. I don't need the BA chisel, tho...just the little one.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:01 AM

Lol Pattie, I did not look at her bread baking the right way

I'm going to dedicate the next month to not missing a day of exercise, not including the walking. I just have to get my stomach down, nothing else is looking any differently. Goodness the things that change on a body after turning 50!

Old 04-16-2012, 06:09 AM

Yeh. One of my friends pointed out to me that we no longer say "Mine are bigger than hers." Now it's "Mine are longer than hers."

Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 AM

Hehehehe! I don't have that problem, implants! Had breast cancer 18 years ago and never looked better, even when I was a young one!

Old 04-16-2012, 08:00 AM

Please forgive me for this:

They used to say in every cloud is a silver lining. I guess sometimes it should be "in every cloud is a silicone lining."

I really, really tried, but I couldn't help myself.

Old 04-16-2012, 08:10 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Sandy, Jillian Michaels has a ton of different workouts, and none of them are easy! There are some examples on here: BeFit - YouTube

Some of them are short ones that just tell you what to do. Others are longer. The 30 day shred one is good, but it's pretty hard (and long!) Actually, if you look around on that BeFit site, there are a lot of workout videos to choose from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals