Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 05:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Faster than I thought It's already Friday which means hubby comes home today !!!

I bet thats because there was so much going on this week

Well the kitchen pain color has been decided on woo hooo lol

Pretty close on the colors for the breakfast nook and family room but since they don't have to be painted this weekend it is not as critical

Crazy day today I have to go jump in the shower in a couple mins then head over to my sisters to drop the pool fence off and see the baby I was hoping to be able to hang out with him for a few hours but I have to get back here to handle a couple work issues before heading to the airport to pickup hubby

lol I am going to "ignore" the fact that it is the 13th because I don't like driving on this particular Friday

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 06:38 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Good morning!

I've gotten my walk in, it is such a fine morning here but we are back in the 90's again. Lol, no complaining from me, it is perfect No rain still, we are looking at burnt brown stuff where the grass used to be. Brush fires are beginning to flare up, and no rain in sight. Some of the neighbors are watering and saving a bit of lawn, but T's is far gone with just a little green out front.

Not sure what my day will hold. I'm finishing up my Savage book, so the girls and I could go to the library, and maybe out to lunch. I have to babysit Kaysi tonight. Nick and B are going to friends for pasta and wine, so some quality time with my youngest grandchild will be done tonight.

Well gals Bob got the call yesterday, he is going in for an interview next Wednesday for a full time job at Amway (where he has been working all this time as a contract employee). We need positive thoughts and prayers for him, this is what we have been waiting on

Karla, I've been reading about your color decisions, sigh just remember it can be painted over again if you don't like the way it looks. I did that one year with our living room, painted it a horrible green color, and within a few months Bob was repainting.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:37 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Absolutely Sandy. Best of luck to you both.

Karla, when we painted the living areas this year, Len asked if I wanted to paint over the "terra cotta" in the kitchen. I told him yes. That's when we discovered that neither one of us liked it and just didn't want to hurt the other's feelings. So glad to get rid of that paint mistake.

Had fun at the neighbor's last night. She and her gentleman friend fixed a lovely steak dinner. Too much alcohol was consumed by more than one person. Luckily... uh, I mean, unfortunately, it rained this morning, so I didn't get my walk and gym visit in. I will do it tomorrow.

Getting caught up on some inside housecleaning. I'll need the chisel for the bathroom and the dusting, I think.

Have a great day, all.

PS - just in case she's still lurking: Hi, Evey. Miss ya, girl.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:23 AM

Morning Pattie!

Evey hardly posts on FB anylonger either. I think she is just too busy for the internet, probably hear from her this winter

Old 07-13-2012, 08:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good for her! I hope that's the case. THanks for the info, Sandy.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:02 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Just did a short denise austin upper body. Gotta run. Billy is going to be here Monday for an extended visit. Can't wait.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:39 PM

Great news Connie, hummm extended visit as in maybe moving back to the home state?

Old 07-13-2012, 04:06 PM

Okay, I just finished Denise's cardio workout and I am beat.

We had a few sprinkles but that was it, some areas got about 45 minutes of rain tho. I'm about ready to borrow your rain dance Karla.

No babysitting tonight, guess Mom is tired lol, don't know why Poor Nick he works nights and by the time he gets up in the afternoon Becka is ready to go down for a few hours. I do remember those days!

Old 07-14-2012, 05:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
morning ladies

Well it was a very busy but fun day
I was over the bridge and almost to my sisters and called to let her know to make sure my name was at the gate and she said
"no we are suppose to meet on your side of town I was going to call you" Well lol I was wearing my hang by the pool clothes so I turned around went back home changed dried my hair and met them at the town center
My niece who I thought was just dropping the baby off and heading to the wedding but she was still here so I got to see her too.

We did a little shopping where of course I had to buy a loud toy then my niece headed SC and my sister and I took my nephew for lunch
Pizza of course He is getting so big it was so cool to see him walking
I posted some pictures and a video of him walking on my fb page

Got home around 12:30 got my invoices in the mail then headed to the airport

Got home and one of the roommates(hes a plumber) at CD house came over to fix the water valve on the water line for the fridge
the on off part wasn't working and in order to move the fridge without flooding the kitchen you have to shut off the water tot he house
Yay now that is fixed
we pretty much just relaxed for the evening

Sandy the reason I am being so fixated on the pain color for the kitchen is it is easier to paint when there are no cabinets so I don't see repainting but I think this color is goign to be good
lol he is painting later today so if it is yucky he can repaint tomorrow

Connie yay on Billy coming home for an extened visit I know your beyond excited !!!

Pattie lol on the both of you not liking the color but not saying anything. It gives me the inspiration to speak my mind when the first coat goes up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals