Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2013, 07:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Cause I am annoyed grrrrr Stupid work stuff and the fact that I spent a lot of time on hold trying to get things straightened out has added to the annoyed

Being an hour ahead of TX doesn't help

I am also waiting to hear back from the insurance company to see what my coverages are so I can figure out how to proceed
lol adding another layer to the annoyed

I am hoping to have everything done by 1 then I am stopping for the day

I am going to try light treadmill the chiro said as long as I don't jar anything it should be ok

It is suppose to be nice today but a cold front is coming through this weekend so guess I am glad I didn't plant anythign yet

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2013, 08:05 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
My pitty to you Karla, waiting on TX and insurance company in the future, wow what a way to begin your day

I'm heading out shortly to the UNC office to see what they may have in the way of classes. Bob is looking at a lay off in the near future, new owners and they are getting rid of new people (that be us), and hiring in Temporary Services. What a crock. Anyway knowing it is coming is better than a hit from behind.

No baby still, but she is working on things. Kim will be admitted Monday night (if she goes that long) and induced on Tuesday. I'm working Monday so I can have Tuesday off and take care of Natalie and Austin. Anyway you look at it we will be happy dancing soon

Old 02-15-2013, 02:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
At least they have a plan now. They had to induce when Billy was born, my BP kept going up up up (toxemia). I remember being in bed hearing that Phil Collins song, "One More Night." I was in no hurry!

Today I did a Denise Austin 20 min. total body fat something or other workout. Pretty good one.

Hope your day got better, Karla.

Sorry to hear about your husband's work, Sandy. Hope you find something that will help. A friend of mine's husband was in a similar situation, recently. It's tough when you're older. It worked out tho, except he's working a 3rd shift job, and she told me that most of the ones that were available to him were third shift. That's really hard on a person, tho.

Have a good Friday.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:10 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
It's his profession Connie, printing on web heat set is on the way out. I'm telling him to get into another area for the next 10 years (if we can ever afford to retire, that is). UNC offers some free stuff and we got a calendar with this month's stuff on it. He can take some of the classes and come out ahead. Plus job fairs always are a way of keeping your interview skills up (one of the classes I want him to take).

Old 02-16-2013, 05:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Fingers crossed for hubby Sandy

Yup the day got much better hubby and I headed out around noon to wander we then met up with the guys (that bought CD house) 1 of the roommates got orders to TX and he and his new fiance are leaving this morning so we all went out to eat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals