Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2013, 05:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning Happy Thursday

I can see the finsh line
Today they have to sand the master bedroom area
I asked him not to sand the walk in closet because I don't want to take the clothes out I would have to put them in the livingroom and even if they just drape the area I would have to rewash everything

The painter is starting n the back bedrooms today

They are saying it should be done tomorrow but I am thinking Monday

It is a very pretty morning I may go outside and work in the garden for my exercise

WHat do you all have planned ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 07:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, ladies. Just dropping by to say hello. Karla, it sounds like you've been doing some more remodeling. Was this one of those things where you did one room (kitchen) and it kind of mushroomed on you???

The past couple of months have been a bit rough on me. I ended up in depression and went to the dr. for some happy pills. It took a while, but I think I'm finally back to my old self. It feels good.

Other than my weekly session with Dianna, I haven't been doing any exercise. It's the one thing I haven't quite gotten back into, but I'm going to try to correct that on Monday.

My friend Marge (the Azheimer's patient) fell and broke her hip a couple of weeks ago, so I go to see her in the nursing home about once a week. Poor thing can't figure out why she can't get up. I feel so bad for Fred. He seems so lost. We had him over to dinner the other night, which was good.

We're doing better since Squeaker passed, but even with 4 other kitties in the house, it seems empty without her. She was pretty special in our eyes.

So...what have you all been up to? I hope you're all doing well. Missed you guys and hope to be back soon.

Hugs.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:47 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Hi Pattie (waving from MI)!

Poor Marge and Fred. Is she going to go home? Or are they going to keep her. When my Mom was sick she fell and broke her hip, she went downhill after that because we could not get her up and active. I hope it is not the same with her (my Mom had cancer).

Happy pills work, I have had to get on them once in a while, it helps to clear the air.

No exercise here, busy day at work, lol they think that I can get done full time work on a part time basis. I just chill and get done what I can.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:24 AM

Morning ladies
Pattie welcome back Yup sometimes we need that little help that Drs can provide

We are removing all of the popcorn from the ceilings in the house it is part of the now that we quit smoking lets make the house smell good
I figure the money this is costing will be an inspiration should the urge come back

Even though you have the other kitties it is hard when you lose one especial if it is a special one. I know squeaker is up playing with all the other puppies & kitties

Old 05-17-2013, 07:33 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Sandy, I can't say about Marge yet. Fred is worried she won't be able to come home. He doubts she'll ever walk again and he won't be able to pick her up and do what needs to be done. Medicare only pays for 20 days of nursing home care under these circumstances and he doesn't know how he can afford to keep her there. I'm headed over there to visit in a few minutes.

Karla, I'm so proud of you and Mr. K. How're you both feeling?

I know Squeaker's in a good place; thanks.

Well, I moved about 8 cases of water, iced tea and diet soda from the laundry room to the lanai this a.m. That'll be my exercise for today.

Gotta run. CYL.

Old 05-18-2013, 06:10 AM

Pattie we feel good We are both very glad we made the decision to quit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals