Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 04:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,111,194 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Thursday

Wow this week went by fast

I am hoping for no "work drama" today
I do need to have a "ctjm" with corporate but that isn't drama it is more "we know a lot more than we did a year ago so here is how we see things"

I think I may have to look at getting a new different kind of sneaker for my treading my feet are sore so I think I may need more support

Not sure what else is on the books for today yet lol but it is still early

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 05:29 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,113 times
Morning all!

I have been for a walk already and think I will see what I can find for exercise on TV today!

I am supposed to go to Kim's today again so we can go to Costco but I think I am going to stay put. There are a few new jobs posted and I want to begin calling some of the services I have submitted my resume to. The only thing I want at Costco is bagels and it is not worth the cost of gas to go over for just a few items!

So between applying for jobs, cleaning windows, and sitting in the sun my day should be pretty filled.

Have a good one all.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,258,704 times
Good morning, all.

Karla, has it really been a year?? Wow.

Sandy, we have membership in Costco and BJ's. BJ's is closer, so I think we'll be letting our Costco membership expire this year. At one time we had Sam's, too. I finally managed to convince hubster we're not saving anything if we pay dues at all three locations.

I did 2 miles today and upped my weight room visit a bit. 15 minutes of weights, including side bendy thingies.

I want to go to Wally World and get some yarn to make a blanket for my nephew's baby. I'd like to get it done before I leave so I won't have to pay postage on it. Besides, I can give it to them personally that way. Probably a stop at PetSmart and BB&B is in the works too.

See y'all later.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:25 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,863 times
Heading out to hand water all the new bushes in the garden. They say rain later and tomorrow... but I don't trust them! I need to check all the tree stakes to make sure they didn't come loose after yesterdays high winds.

Will be walking when the hubster gets up.

We have a Sam's card. Go once or twice a month for bigger stuff like coffee, loo roll, etc. Can never take the hubster because he always adds stuff to the cart that's not on the list!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Old 06-02-2011, 08:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,229,188 times
Morning peeps!

It is beautiful here today! High in the 70's and low humidity.

Shadow & I have been to see our cookie ladies this morning. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies and doctor my horse. Some of the swelling was gone yesterday, but for all of the treatment I was hoping for a better result. He is certainly not acting hurt, and he flew around outside yesterday tossing his shoes off left & right.

As Shadow & I were finishing our mousie hunt yesterday I spotted one of the horses that lives out in the big field with a face full of blood. I hiked out to take a look and it appears that he got kicked in the head. Nasty split skin that the vet had a hard time closing. He did the best he could and 12 stitches later he is semi back together. I am hoping for no equine related surprises today.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:40 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,338,160 times
Hi everyone,

Did 45 on the treadmill today.
Haven't been on here much lately as I've been doing community type stuff.
I realized I haven't posted in several days so I need to keep at it.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:07 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,797 times
Kicked in the head? By another horse? Dayum.

Wellllll, today I the phone rang, and i heard a strange sounding phone number from the answering machine, and guess who called me? Ok, too easy. Billy had to get a phone card kind of thing to get something straightened out over here, so he decided to call me too while he was at it. What a fantastic surprise! He sounds sort of tired and down, which I didn't like but it was so good hearing from him.

After that I did an upper body workout from Jackie Warner--wow, talk about tough. She has 4 other people in the video w/her and they come up one at a time and do a segment, but HEY! It was only me here! Got through it, though.

Have a good day all.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:50 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,258,704 times
Evey, I'm hoping for no more horsey surprises, too.

Cheryl...nice to see you...

Connie, what a great treat! Hugs to Billy.

Just got back from boosting the economy. One of our stops was at BJ's. I had to go to the bathroom and walked into a stall to find blood all over one of the toilets. Went to the next one, did my thing, came out to wash my hands and there, on the bottom of one of the soap dispensers was more blood. Eeeeuuuu... I reported it to the supervising cashier. I hope whatever happened the lady was ok.

Old 06-03-2011, 04:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,111,194 times
morning ladies

Seems like everyone was busy yesterday

Sandy I saw on your FB that you got a little "crispy crunchy" from the sun yesterday. I read that you can soak towels in either tea or vinegar and it wil help take the sting out of the sunburn

Evey heres hoping for no more horse issues
I am glad you noticed the poor horse and the vet was able to stitch him up

I did chuckle when you said your horse was running around kicking off his shoes maybe he & his friends were wanting to play "horse-shoes"

Sue - I am the one who adds the extras when going to Sams I joke with hubby that I need to wear blinders when I go in. I love looking at the jewelry they have really good prices

Connie I am glad you got to talk to Billy from what you said about all of the activity where he is I can see why he would be tired.

I watched Jackie Warner when she had that TV show on Bravo she does not mess around with her work-outs I would be scared to have her as my trainer , but she does get results

Pattie Yikes !! That would of freaked me out I have seen restroom that need attention but never "ok does someone need a DR attention"

Wait you just gave me an idea for one of todays ?'s

Had a chat with corporate all I can say is we are not on the same page
I told her I was asking because CD was concerned (lol I told him I was going to put it on him and he was fine with it) there was some tap dancing

CD stopped at the store yesterday on his way out of town to family. lol he was on the phone with me and went into the office and waved at me through the camera lol I keep forgetting I don't have a camera here and waved back. He asked the staff how they liked the EA fruit "he" sent last Friday, 2 of the girls said they didn't get any so he called me when he left and asked if "he" could send another one.

Old 06-03-2011, 05:26 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,113 times
Lol, Karla gotta love that CD, he is quite the character.

Connie I am so happy you heard from Billy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals