Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2013, 05:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times

Advertisements

That there is good prospects from the DR today. You have your "crew" standing with you. "we got your back"

Yesterday hubby and I worked in the yard I did tons of weeding and trimming he worked on the birdfeeder area.

Got a little more sorting done int he exercise room I guess the reason it is taking so long is there is so much in there it is hard to move around. I might have him take the exercise bike out so I have room to get in the closet

Not sure what I am doing today yet, well except close out last week at work.

Pattie when do you leave for up north ?

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2013, 06:20 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
Good morning and good thoughts for Connie from me, too.

Got an early start this morning and spent my hour with Diana. We worked mainly core, arms and legs..... LOL, I guess there isn't much else, is there??

I leave Wed. morning, Karla. It looks like we might be going to Boston on a road trip. Our cousins are having a family gathering for my Dad's 3 surviving sisters. If we go, we'll be staying in Arlington with my friend Jen who comes to visit us every other year or so. She has a nice MIL apt. in her basement and is only about a 20 min. drive from Reading where the party is.

It's going to depend on how my sister's GD is. She's 2 and she was playing by herself when my sister's Doberman decided to bite her in the head. She's ok; her eye was swollen shut and she needed 8 stitches in her head, but there was no damage to her eye or her brain, TG. Laurie's so upset over the whole thing.

Anyway....today's going to be laundry, packing and taking Smokey to the vet for a follow up tummy check.

CYL

Old 06-17-2013, 10:04 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,230,095 times
Morning!

Trying to get all this moving stuff taken care of, man I hate this part of it.

No exercise today for me, between laundry, running for a fax machine, and on the phone trying to secure the townhome I just do not have time. Thankfully M & M are going to volleyball camp this afternoon so I can just jump in the car. Course they are old enough to take care of themselves when I am gone too.

Kayci's birthday party is tonight. I have not see the girls in a month so I can only guess how much Kendall has grown.

Connie thinking of you today, one step at a time will get you through this, 19 years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and each step was baby steps. Hugs gal.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:34 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,548,848 times
I got bit in the eye by a deoberman when I was little, too! Playing lion tamer. Doi. That same day, there was a terrible accident on a busy road in town and several firefighters were killed when a gasoline truck exploded (or something like that. That's how I know the anniversary of it happening).

The doctor didn't call me, so I called there. His assistant looked and said it didn't show up anywhere else but my tongue and neck [lymph nodes, tho]. They moved my oncologist appt.up to this Wed. so I can learn more about what is going to happen.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:44 PM

Oh that is good news Connie. Those PET scans show all the hot spots! Lymph nodes, hopefully just take them out.

Old 06-17-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Oh that is good news Connie. Those PET scans show all the hot spots! Lymph nodes, hopefully just take them out.
Really? He said tongue stuff used to be surgery then radiation but they reversed the order a while back, and it is easier on the patient, less invasive, etc. As far as the neck, I don't know, but boy are they big. At first, Billy and I thought it was just by body fighting off whatever was going on in me, but they're hard and that is what made the Dr suspicious, i think.

Old 06-17-2013, 06:53 PM

Thankful that they found them.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:28 PM

Believe me, they are hard to miss. It looks like totally out of control swollen glands. You're right, though, for sure.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:59 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,283,117 times
I wonder if that's what's been causing all your problems, Connie. At least you have some sort of idea what your next step is. Best of luck.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,148,647 times
Add me to the list of getting bite by a dog when little. A German Shepard bit my knee when I was in 3rd or 4th grade I was just sitting next to her petting and next thing you know. I still have the scars, one at the top of my knee when the one tooth went in and came out and one at the bottom of my knee

Connie I was thinking the same thing,could this of been causing the mouth problems.
I know you will get more answers from the Dr on Wednesday. and you know we will all be there in spirit with you. That will be us holding your hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals