Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2013, 06:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Holy Moly I can not believe it is August already
um lol I mean Happy August

Come on seriously where has this year flown

Today being Thursday is check writing day it is also cleaning lady day YAY !!

I have been so good with the working out and I did 2 on Tuesday that I am taking today off
ok the real reason is I showered early this morning before the CL comes and I don't want to get all sweaty

I may go in later this afternoon after I do my mail and bank run

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2013, 06:43 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Today I have radiation twice. Once at 9:30 then at 3:30. Other than that, maybe some laundry? Already have a load started--a fuzzymystic first, for sure. Even made a little cup of tea to have while I took my bath.

Anyway, gotta finish getting ready. Have a good one.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:01 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
I wondered why you were posting so early Connie, sounds like a hard day. Don't forget to get the flowers on your way out!

I've done DA again today and I may/may not take my walk. Humidity has come back and it is rather drippy out there this morning. I turned the air back on last night, it was nice while it lasted.

Emdeon (my new work place) has sent me so many e-mails and stuff I have to complete, sign, scan, and work on that I had to stop last night before I lost track of where I was and what I was doing. I'm thinking after I get cleaned up this morning I will get back and see what I can finish today and what I can put off for tomorrow. Oh some sort of online test also. Jeeze.......... (although they call it something much less sinster).

I hope everyone has a great day.

Old 08-01-2013, 10:23 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
What do you mean don't forget to get the flowers? Don't confuse me!

Old 08-01-2013, 10:33 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
What do you mean don't forget to get the flowers? Don't confuse me!
Not trying to confuse you. Karla's reference to the hydrangeas on yesterdays thread. To cut a few and dry them upside down for a vase inside your house.

Old 08-01-2013, 03:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
I just couldn't wake myself up enough to get walking this a.m. I know...I'm very bad. Diana's back, tho, so tomorrow I get to have her beat me up.

Today's "payday" for us, so we went to BJ's and PetSmart because the cupboards were practically bare and my guy took me out to dunch at Chinese buffet.

Karla, I'd take photos of the bathroom now, but I want to wait till it's completely done, which will be a couple more weeks while he finishes his two other projects. And,I love ya dearly, but no, I won't iron your curtains. I HATE ironing and it's one of those things where I got caught up in Len's project....again.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Morning ladies
Well it was a good day yesterday
I got all of my invoice stuff done by noon. I wrote checks early instead of waiting until last night or first thing this morning. Ran to the bank then dropped off the mail and fedex
I was home by 1:30
The CL finished around 1
The house looks so good !! Now that I have the guest bedroom and exercise room organized she is able to get in there. Same with hubbys office

Finished up other work stuff by 4 so decided to relax the rest of the evening

Glad I took the day off from exercise but ready to get back at it today
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals