Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2013, 06:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday

lol yup slept in again this morning
I am going to head outside in a few minutes to finish the yard stuff before it gets to hot

I have to weed in front of the pergola and I have 2 ponytail plams that need repotting so they can go from the pergola deck into the screenroom. They are really nice so shouldn't be hidden

I figure I will be all sweaty after that so I can jump on the treadmill

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2013, 06:45 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning Karla!

I've already walked for a mile and am resting before I put in my DA cardio work out. I find that it keeps my attention if I use her one day and then the next day do my 7 minute exercise.

We had a laid back kind of weekend, did not do too much besides hang out here. I think Bob needed that with a 60 hour week and one only knows my testing was quite extensive (thankfully I am done with that)!

We now have a wheel bearing going out on my car. Sigh if not one thing it is another. I am going to call a few places today and see if I can get her taken care of real quick like. I don't have much left to pay on her so it pays to keep her going and repair what needs to be done. I think after the first of next year we will shop for a new vehicle tho. The Kia is very old and is not really for the distance driving we need. Lol, Bob won't sell her tho, he said "I'm keeping her, it would be like selling one of the kids."

Not much else going on here. AND if I don't get off the computer and begin my exercise I may just keep putting it off, so see ya all later.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Good morning.

Wow! I did my hour with Diana today and she beat me up again. She made me use 15 pound weights for some of the stuff and she even found some new stuff to torture me with. Mostly abs and arms.

I came home and decided to continue my weeding project (takes me 3 or 4 days when it's this hot out) and I got a lot more done than I thought I'd do. I now have the whole front part of the house done; time to move onto the sides and back. That will probably take one day. I weeded for over 2 hours and, even after a shower, I'm still sore and very tired. SHaky knees kind of tired.

Not sure what else will happen here today.

Have a great day, all.

Old 08-05-2013, 02:22 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Just checking in. Nothing new.

Billy went to Iowa to try to find a place to live.

They're warning me that later this week, I'll be doing 3 things of supplement/day, so it is going to start gettng bad pretty soon. I know, they keep telling me and telling me and telling me. Like, I GET it already. Stop.

It's getting hard to open my mouth, my jaw hurts! But--I gained a pound and a half over the weekend! Up to 103 and change.

Old 08-05-2013, 02:29 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Hugs Connie, and prayers coming fast your way.

Old 08-06-2013, 06:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning ladies
Connie have you tried the TMJ massage to see if that helps

Sandy consider coming down here when your ready to car shop. I have such good connections 2 of my close friends came form out of state because the deal was better.

Pattie why does it seem that the hotter the temps & humidity the faster the weeds grow

I spent almost 3 hours outside yesterday I got the jasmine tidied and the 2 PT palms repotted (hubby helped)
I finally got to use the hedger attachment wow lol that is not as easy as it looks I got a bunch of bushes trimmed

I stopped when hubby told me my face was bright red (and it wasn't from the sun) and my tshirt was soaked

I figured that was enough of a workout

Old 08-06-2013, 06:18 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Connie, Kudos on the weight. Every pound counts now, doesn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals