Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2007, 05:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

I think we need a special day, I thought about making it today but then realized that those that post late might not know so

Heads up tomorrow is a special day

lol not sure what yet but isn't anticipation half the fun

So keep checking in to find out what tomorrow will bring .

We have frost on the cars this morning so maybe I should bundle up and take lola for a walk so I can see the interesting items folks use to scrape off the frost
Last year one neighbor was using a CD lol

Todays exercise will be some yard work combined with going up and down the attic stairs

Whats on your exercise list for today

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2007, 06:52 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Nice to see you sleep in a little Karla!

Shadow put on her hoodie & we went to the park to chase squirrels. Now we are waiting for Serv-Pro to (hopefully) come tell us we can turn off the 8 obnoxiously loud jet driers. FPL is gonna love this.

Can't wait to find out what the special day is going to be.......

Old 11-17-2007, 07:20 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Hopefully the special day involves sitting on one's rear, eating pizza while watching some of the new releases on DVD ... please?

It's chilly, chilly and even chillier out today. Not sure of the temp but with the windchill it's probably in the high teens. Call me a sicko, but I love walking in the cold. I look like a blushing tomato after my stint around the neighborhood this morning.

The hubster is currently freezing his hiney off in the Northwoods ... yes, deer hunting is upon us. With him out having fun, I'm digging through the Christmas decorations and trying to find a spot where I can put the tree!

Have a wonderful day!

Old 11-17-2007, 08:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Tet, with that red face of yours, you'll fit in with your Christmas decorations quite nicely! I'm having a problem figuring out where to put our tree, too. Oh, well, that's half the fun, right? And I like your idea of the pizza and DVD's. If one is so inclined, could we throw in a beer or two and a nap as well???

Our exercise today: I just made home made applesauce from MacIntosh apples that Mom sent from NNY. Yum. Cleaned up that mess, after throwing half the coffee grounds on the floor. Once I'm off the computer, I'm going to do the floor in the "great room". Batch #2 is about to come out of the washing machine and go into the dryer, while #3 is waiting right behind. This afternoon, after it warms up a bit, we are going to pressure wash our house!

Have a great Saturday, everybody. Keep on stylin, there, Shadow!

Old 11-17-2007, 12:54 PM

448 posts, read 1,049,981 times
Wow, everyone is busy today! Wonder what is happening tomorrow?
I am stiff and sore from working out yesterday. Lifted some weights, then spent a few minutes on the treadmill until step class started. The best workout however, was using a bolt cutter to cut the lock off my locker because I still can't remember my combo. We took a picture and titled it "Chris' first day back at the Gym". It was entertaining to all the half naked women in the locker room and I now feel prepared for a new career in crime.

Old 11-17-2007, 03:55 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
lol missmouse I have also forgotten my combination

today hubby and I went shopping for shoes again lol still nothing
then we came home and decorated the tree

ok everyone are you ready for tomorrows surprise !!!!!!!

Tomorrow is

Take the day off and do nothing but fun sit on your butt, eat what you want no exercises allowed day

shhh I told hubby that tomorrow was a new holiday it was
"stay at home mom day" because "stay at home moms never get a day off"
and since I am a "sahm" to the dogs I get to do nothing all day

Old 11-17-2007, 05:38 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
Woo-hoo!! I can't wait for tomorrow! heehee

although, I didn't really do anything today so I don't think I deserve tomorrow off!

Happy Saturday everybody!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals