Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2014, 08:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Tuesday

I hope you both are feeling better today (((big hugs)))

It's Tuesday so it's payroll but as usual still waiting on some numbers so in the meantime I went in and did 6 miles on the bike

lol I was really feeling the sprints from yesterday

They are saying 80% chance of rain this afternoon from the "cold front" coming down

rofl **shakes head"

Hubby and I are going to run to petsmart and then lunch

What are you all up to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 10:30 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Sitting here, waiting, since 11. It's 11:50. OK, the nurse came and explained what was going to happen, and that it was going to hurt. I was literally on the verge of tears, but it wasn't bad at all. I did take a couple ibuprofen this morning, though. A little preemptive medicine.

It's cold here, again. But, it's sunny--i have a 'window seat.'

Good going on. The bike, Karla. Seems like that's really working out great for you.

Sandy, hope your wrist is feeling better. Oh, I just noticed some smiley key on this keyboard. :-) Cool!

have a good day.

Old 09-16-2014, 06:28 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Hope all is well Connie.

I didn't wait went to ER after work. It is splinted now cast after swelling goes down, yep I broke it. Hard to type cuz it is mt right wrist. be checking on you two

Old 09-16-2014, 08:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Oh, i am so sorry to find that out. Good thing you went when you did, you're wrist was probably trying to fuse back together already. Remember when mh broke his arm a few years ago? He wouldn't go to the dr, even tho everyone told him to. It stinks that it's your right arm.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Yep!

Old 09-18-2014, 01:58 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Yikes Sandy sorry that it is broken.
I bet once they cast it and the swelling goes down you will be able to type
I would go back to where you were walking and fell and make sure there wasn't uneven sidewalk or cracked pavement that caused the fall

I remember the really difficult things when I had to use only my left hand after my shoulder surgery

Go pick up a few of those sport bras you can just pull over your head or step into
I think you can get a left handed mouse
Hubby just moved my mouse tot he left side of the keyboard

Yesterday was very busy
I had school in the morning then in the afternoon we went over to my sisters because she had my great niece for the night and yay !! I finally got to meet her omg she is the sweetest thing ever !! I got to feed her now I have to go out there to meet my new great nephew
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals