Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 05:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
I am pooped, I am not sure if it was the rain all night but something had clue(one of our big dogs) up half the night and guess who he gets up with him.

he kept wanting to go out. finally at 3:30 we both went out to the couch and I got a couple hours sleep oh btw he is still sleeping on his end of the couch.

Well today I have a really fun day planned but I can't tell you till later. lol I know "that is so mean karla".

Waiting for the rain to end so Lola and I can go "woging"
Oh lol that works really bothers my hubby he keeps saying "that is not a real word" you are walking or jogging. lol I tell him we do both so there!! So of course I keep using it.

For those new folks Thursday is my non gym day

So whats your exercise plans for the day ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2008, 07:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
It is kind of wet & soggy here. It has stopped raining but Shadow still did not want to be out. We took a short walk.

Later will be the laundry, which has been calling me for days but I have been ignoring. Now it is a huge hulking pile.

Old 01-17-2008, 07:48 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Karla, you are such a tease. Not fair. I want to know now!

Just finished a jaunt around the neighborhood with Rusty. The snow is coming down pretty good. Looks like we are going to get a few inches by the end of the day. This always happens when I've got to do a lot of running around.

Rusty has finally realised that when the T.V. turns off and the lights go out he has his own little bed to go to. He kept diving behind the couch or under the bed trying to hide. I think he thought he was going to be put outside or into a kennel.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:00 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Just wait Tet, he will be anticipating bedtime & jumping up on your bed before you know it

Old 01-17-2008, 08:12 AM

tet is is amazing how quickly they learn the routine.

It makes you just want to love him even more(if that is possible) when you think he might not of had such a wonderful life before.
I know it was that way with Lola, she was a stray that animal control found so we have no idea how long she was "on the streets".

Old 01-17-2008, 09:17 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
Hi Karla! I've been meaning to ask you...that facial machine your MIL got you for Christmas...do you like it? I was wondering if it would be worth investing in one. Jeannie P.S. No exercise today, working.

Last edited by jeannie216; 01-17-2008 at 09:58 AM..

Old 01-17-2008, 09:20 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,254,417 times
Jaunt ... now there's a word you don't hear every day!

I have another night class tonight. I don't know if I can handle this night class stuff. It's so tiring. I don't know how anybody stays awake!

No work out today. It's my errands day!

Old 01-17-2008, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Hi Karla! I've been meaning to ask you...that facial machine your MOI got you for Christmas...do you like it? I was wondering if it would be worth investing in one. Jeannie P.S. No exercise today, working.
the Clarisonic I really like it so far
I like the fact that I can take it in the shower with me it is completely waterproof.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:01 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
the Clarisonic I really like it so far
I like the fact that I can take it in the shower with me it is completely waterproof.
I meant MIL, not MOI. I'm at work and MOI is mother of infant...guessed I'm confused.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:19 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,347 times
Hello!
Sounds like I am not the only one to skip a workout today.
My son had a program at school at my usual gym time, so that is the excuse I'm using.
I should be cleaning, but curling up on the coach with hot chocolate, a blanket, and my laptop, is more fun!

Pound pups are the best and I often wonder what my Bella's life was like before we adopted her. We got her while in CA, then moved to VA, both of which were very dog friendly. I feel very guilty that she doesn't get to interact with other dogs much here(ME), or go to the beach as much, or even get walked as much as the sidewalks are very dangerous several months of the year. She gets to romp at a field nearby and chase the flashlight in the backyard, but that is about it this time of year. We are hoping the move, when it happens, will get us all back to what we are used to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals