Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 07:58 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times

Advertisements

Me finished painting ... I wish! I should have the bedroom finished today, fingers crossed. Then I'm onto the upstairs bathroom. I'm trying to get all the upstairs completely finished by May. What takes so long is the primer and baseboards also a little procrastination .

All you folks being buffeted by Mother Nature please stay safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2008, 08:16 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
are you really suppose to get a tornado? I will pray you don't, thats scary.
We had a tornado watch last night, but nothing happened here. Lake City, however, got hit yesterday. They're farther north than we are, but not as north as Karla. Thanks for the prayers. We can always use them!

Old 03-08-2008, 08:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
whoa nellie it is now blowing a steady 31 mph with gusts to 43
they have the annual river run race today bet the wind is going to affect it

lol I bet if I go out there with a big sheet I would be at everys or nms's house in no time
LOL...I'll keep an eye out for you, Karla. Just let me know what color sheet so I can reach out and grab you! PS - you can pick up Evey on your way.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:11 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
LOL...I'll keep an eye out for you, Karla. Just let me know what color sheet so I can reach out and grab you! PS - you can pick up Evey on your way.
LOL! Riding to Ft. Myers on a sheet!

Old 03-08-2008, 10:33 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Hi all!

I've been up and around so much the last two days I didn't even make it to check on CD! Can you believe that???

Yesterday we were invited by friends to a Greek restaurant. It was so delicious and afterwards we went to one couple and chatted and laughed a lot. Anyway we went to bed really late so I slept in at least a little (till 9).

This morning the kitchen was my best friend b/c I baked and cooked and cleaned. Basically I didn't leave the kitchen at all

Hubby just came home from his soccer match and told me he's injured again Some weeks ago a player of the other team broke one of his toes by stepping on it really hard and b/c hubby thinks a broken toe is nothing he went on playing soccer every week. So this weekend another pretty heavy guy stepped on this toe again which was very ouch
Now I have to tend him. He's lying on the sofa watching more soccer OMG, what shall I do with him???

We already had plans to go play sqash tomorrow morning but with his toe that will be cancelled

Tonight's Dexter evening and I'll go to bed early, I promise and sleep in. I will bring DS over to my parents right tomorrow morning and then go back to bed.

So no exercises this weekend for me.

Have a great day!

Old 03-08-2008, 10:46 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Weeeeeeee!!! Sounds like a fun way to travel!
Well, once again, we got blasted with a winter storm, and it's not over yet, I guess. That wind is howling up here too which is only going to make things worse. I got a little bit of exercises done while dh was out snowblowing the neighborhood. Someone actually called to thank him! Be safe everyone.

Old 03-08-2008, 11:34 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,187 times
Hello!
Skipped the gym yesterday so went this morning and did an hour of weights. That nasty storm is headed up this way and we are under a flood watch until sometime tomorrow... we live a couple houses up from the Kennebec River, but thankfully we are on a pretty steep hill. We are supposed to get up to 4" of rain with a change over to some snow over night, wind and thunder... thunder and snow is just bizarre!
Have a great day everyone!

Old 03-08-2008, 11:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
so MM hand over the cookies and noone will be hurt
rofl maybe I should point my sheet in her direction hmmm the wind is gusting from the west so whoooooosh and away we go

ok so errands are done
shhhh used the lame excuse that we needed dog treats and had to stop at petsmart I was hoping the dog adoptions folks would be there but alas not for 2 weeks

lol I may have to take a nap to rest up for the babysitter experience tonight

rofl when their mom told them I was going to watch movies with them they though there were coming over here to watch movies and play with lola you should of seen the look on you know whos face when I told him priceless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals