Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 05:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
slept in a little today till almost 6:30

It is going to be 84 here today time to drag out the shorts

I decided that today is not going to be as crazy as yesterday
going to wait and walk with my friend from down the street we will take lola & ralph

ok I got yelled at by the vet
I called her because ralph threw up again and didnt seen to want to eat.

well it seems that we had forgotten that he may not of had people food treats in the foster home so since he realized that if he sticks with the other 2 and hangs out near the big folks you get lots of new things to try. I guess i didn't realize that he has a little tummy being such a little guy
So now we can only give him dog food

So whats everyones plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2008, 05:29 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
oh Ralph. I'm just loving that name Karla. Just to let you all know that the buyers were not approved for their second attempt at a mortgage so back to square one. Going to keep my chin up and move on and pray for another buyer. We came down another 20K yesterday to hopefully get things moving. Upper body work-out today, Power 90 I think. Have a great day all.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:30 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,352 times
Good morning Karla,
poor Ralph has to get used to normal food, then.

Shorts-time? You're so lucky. It seems winter is beginning here. Temperatures dropped the last tow days and last night we had SNOW!!!

All November, December and January I was hoping for snow but now that my garden is beginning to bloom I just don't need the white stuff.
Sun came out this morning and it all melted away. Hopefully it's getting warmer again or my poor tulips and primroses, which I planted only last weekend, will freeze...

Been learning the whole morning so no exercises up to now.
Maybe this evening I'll give my classes again but I'm not sure if I'm up to that b/c my friend is coming over after DS's nap and we'll go on learning till the evening...

Old 03-19-2008, 05:32 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Try cooked chicken in very small pieces as a treat. That shouldn't bug him and is a healthy alternative.

Well, we're supposed to hit 40 today! Should make my walks more enjoyable than yesterday. My hubster is going to go and register his bike at the DMV ... now that is a sign of Spring!

Sorry to hear about the house situation Jeannie. Keep your chin up!

Hope you folks are ok who were in the middle of all those storms. Stay safe!

Have a great day everyone!

Old 03-19-2008, 05:39 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,657 times
Good morning everyone.

Hang in the Jeannie - it's an awful market. Hopefully, the right buyer will appear very soon. Mmom - wherever that snow is, could you keep it there and not send any my way. We need spring already.

Did 1.5 miles on the hotel treadmill this morning. Hope to be a better eater today.

Charley

Old 03-19-2008, 06:30 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,829,511 times
Good morning!
Karla, Bella has a very sensitive belly... am told it is the Boxer in her. She can have a few things like the chicken Tet mentioned, some PB, rice, cheese, egg, but that's about it and only a tiny taste. I always feel bad when she is lurking in the kitchen while I am cooking...the smells must drive her nuts.
Jeannie- I am so sorry about the house and hope things will work out for you soon.
Mmom- if it makes you feel any better it is very grey and just started snowing here.
Charley- good for you sticking with a workout while on vacation and glad you are having fun.
Song- keeping my fingers crossed your offer/inspection goes through!
I'm not sure what I will do today, but am getting bored with my workout so will try going to the gym this afternoon when it is busier... maybe the "energy" of more people in there will get me motivated.
Have a great day everyone!

Old 03-19-2008, 08:00 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Yes, I changed my name. Still me.

Shadow & I just got back from walking around the golf course. I found somebody's debit card laying in the road, so I will be heading to the bank here directly.

Jeannie, so sorry! Is your agent requiring pre-approvals before the house is shown?

Karla, go to PetExtras.com - No Recalls on any of our pet products! to order healthy treats for Ralph, and Lola and everybody else.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Evey, I didn't recognize you, girl!

Jeannie, hang in there. What's meant to be will happen.

Charley, sounds like you're having a great time. Enjoy.

OK, biked to the gym and back and did 30 min. of weights. Tried to walk DH, but my shins started hurting so we turned around. We walked at least 1 mile, maybe a mile and a half anyway. Decided to go to Perkins for breakfast. Yum.

Now, on to taxes. Gawd, I hate those things. I have "the box" and it's mostly done, I just have a few last minute things to put in that arrived the first of March. Cross your fingers for me.

Dr's appt. this afternoon. Maybe she can help me with my shoulder and neck issues. Take care, all.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:09 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Good grief, time flies when you're getting old~finished a brief workout today, but I found some facial exercises-I actually clicked on to an ad [which I never do!] and there were some free examples, and she says you can start to see results in 2 weeks, so you folks, be prepared to see a younger looking me here shortly! Oh, never mind. I'll keep you posted, pardon the pun!
Pattie-let us know what the doctor said.
Hope you all have a good day, it's pretty dreary up here, cold and rainy, ugh!

Old 03-19-2008, 02:46 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Oh, it was one of those first visits to establish yourself w/a new dr. She was very nice. All the aches and pains?? She says arthritis. Gee, what a surprise! So, I guess I just have to live with it. As my dr. back home said and she agrees, I'm disgustingly healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals