Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 03:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Evey you doing ok this morning ?

spent another 4 hours out in the back garden yesterday, got the blackberry bushes and kiwi dug up and the rest of the areas cleaned out the only thing left is the herb garden but Mr Karla is building me a planting box for the area so it can stay the way it is for a bit

My back was not at all happy after 2 days of digging so I ended up taking a Valium last night to try to stop the spasms. It is better this morning so I will be mowing later hubby offered to mow but you all know how much I enjoy doing it.
I decided with as sore as I am yard work has to be a form of exercise !!

Now that I am down to just the big stuff in the gardens I get to start adding a few things here and there.

ok heading over to feed and let Chaos out so I will check in later

hope everyone has a peaceful day send me all of your stress and I will put them in the huge yard waste pile which is so big the stress will never find its way out :d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 05:17 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I'm hibernating!

Old 04-12-2008, 06:34 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Good morning everyone. When the fog lifts, it could be warm for a few hours today so I hope to get out and do my thing.

I hope everyone has a peaceful weekend!

Old 04-12-2008, 06:43 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Good morning all!

I cleaned my aquarium today. Took me about three hours although it's only a small one. But now it's newly decorated and also my living room furniture moved around a bit. Hubby went to play soccer so I'm all alone and can't decide where to push and shove the sofa, armchair and stools (?).
I pushed them here and there and I'm still not satisfied with the result. Maybe I've to get used to the "new" look lol

Might also be I move everything back the way it was. But that can be hard with the aquarium being full of water again

Although the weather forecast told it would be rainy and cold all weekend the sun is shining today.

Yesterday evening my dad installed DS's seat on my Mom's new bike and I put his little helmet on his head and drove around the block to try how DS likes it.

He was so cute. So with the sunny weather I will take a bike tour with my parents and DS.

This evening my cousin and her bf will come over for a nice DVD evening.

No more exercises for me today.

Have a great day!
Diana

Old 04-12-2008, 07:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good morning, all. How ya doin' today, Evey??

Jeannie, if I may ask...what do you do that you have to be at work at 5 a.m.? If it's NOMB, that's ok.

Not sure what's in store for us today. Started out yesterday doing a "little" bit of laundry, then one of the cats threw up on our bed, so had to strip that, was the quilt (it's a king sized bed) and then the sheets. As long as I was doing that, I decided to wash the throw rugs too. Just did a lot of puttering around here and there. I did go to the pool and enjoy some time in the hot tub to help out my shoulder and neck. Oh, BTW, the dr. says I'm starting up with osteoarthritis and my shoulder will probably need some work on the rotator cuff in the future, but both things are in early stages, so not much to do but pump ibuprofen, I guess. Oh, well, the down side of being over 50.

Have a great weekend, all.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:48 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

I am doing o.k. this morning, thank you all so much for caring.

It is hot & sticky here already. Shadow is mastering the art of walking really fast in the sunny spots and slowing waaaaay down in the shade. Must be tough to wear a black fur coat in FL.

I have the laundry cranking away. There is nothing else on my list for today except the NASCAR race tonight.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:09 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
of course you may ask. nursing. Nice and slow today so have some time to visit here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Good morning, all. How ya doin' today, Evey??

Jeannie, if I may ask...what do you do that you have to be at work at 5 a.m.? If it's NOMB, that's ok.

Not sure what's in store for us today. Started out yesterday doing a "little" bit of laundry, then one of the cats threw up on our bed, so had to strip that, was the quilt (it's a king sized bed) and then the sheets. As long as I was doing that, I decided to wash the throw rugs too. Just did a lot of puttering around here and there. I did go to the pool and enjoy some time in the hot tub to help out my shoulder and neck. Oh, BTW, the dr. says I'm starting up with osteoarthritis and my shoulder will probably need some work on the rotator cuff in the future, but both things are in early stages, so not much to do but pump ibuprofen, I guess. Oh, well, the down side of being over 50.

Have a great weekend, all.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:57 AM

hey all
well our friend stopped by at 7 to pick up some plants she stayed to chat a bit so we rushed out at 8 so I could let chaos out and then we could rush to hubbys haircut then walmart
I didnt even get to post the ? o' the day till now

I decided I was taking the day off from yardwork give my back 1 day the mowing can wait till tomorrow

I think instead I will start on the curtains besides it is a whole lot cooler in the house instead of being out in the 86 degrees

Mmom that sounds so cute we need a picture

Evy I am glad you are doing ok

nms I think thats what must be wrong with my shoulder My dr wanted to do the cortisone shot No thanks
I find the bag 0' rice in the micro help

Jeanie what type of nursing do you do do you have a specialty my mom was a nurse so nurses have always held a special spot for me

tet hibernating sounds ice please dont tell me your getting more of that white stuff

charley can you walk a little extra for me today pleeeease

ok time to so see if I can remember how to thread my sewing machine

ooo I just got a message from chaos's dad he is setting chaos up on a "blind date"

Old 04-12-2008, 12:00 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
I work with the premature infants Karla.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:40 PM

oh jeannie thats a perfect fit for you
the caring and compassionate person that you are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals