Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 12:51 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Good morning all!

I cleaned my aquarium today. Took me about three hours although it's only a small one. But now it's newly decorated and also my living room furniture moved around a bit. Hubby went to play soccer so I'm all alone and can't decide where to push and shove the sofa, armchair and stools (?).
I pushed them here and there and I'm still not satisfied with the result. Maybe I've to get used to the "new" look lol

Might also be I move everything back the way it was. But that can be hard with the aquarium being full of water again

Although the weather forecast told it would be rainy and cold all weekend the sun is shining today.

Yesterday evening my dad installed DS's seat on my Mom's new bike and I put his little helmet on his head and drove around the block to try how DS likes it.

He was so cute. So with the sunny weather I will take a bike tour with my parents and DS.

This evening my cousin and her bf will come over for a nice DVD evening.

No more exercises for me today.

Have a great day!
Diana
Geez, what time do you get up gal??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
I work with the premature infants Karla.
Oh how sweet. Do you ever give them any kind of infant massage? That helps wonders for preemies and it doesnt take any kind of formal certification.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:00 PM

Good afternoon everyone.
Evey, I'm glad you're feeling better today.
I just got back from walking around the neighborhood, trying not to get lost. I was gone about an hour so I got in a decent walk. Helped with the house stress too. Cooling off a bit before I take a shower and then I'll be lazy the rest of the day.
Might get in the pool if the waters warm enough. My brother has a pool but never uses it.
Take it easy with your back Karla.
Everyone have a good day.

Old 04-12-2008, 02:29 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,045,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
charley can you walk a little extra for me today pleeeease
Gotcha covered!

Old 04-12-2008, 04:14 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
So much for hibernating! Hubster made me go for a long walk. Glad I did though. I've closed all the curtains and blinds, since I'm actually sick of seeing snow and more snow with more on the way! Tomorrow I'm going to try and put it to use though. Heading down to the river to take some photos.

Jeannie you must be a very strong person working with premature kiddies. I know my SIL said the children's wards were the hardest for her.

Hey Charley, where were you when the hubster was bugging me to go walking??????

Old 04-12-2008, 04:37 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,045,204 times
I sort of quasi-bugged the wife to walk with me this afternoon and we did four miles, although there was actually a break in the middle. We walked two miles to our library where we took a momentary break (and I checked my email ) and then made a stop at the bagel store and came back. In total, four miles.

Bagels here in New York are now 80 cents each! I had been using bagels as my Sunday morning treat, if I exceeded my weekly weight loss goal for each week. But at 80 cents a piece, I might rethink the plan.

Charley

Old 04-13-2008, 03:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
Gotcha covered!
Thanks charley

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
then made a stop at the bagel store and came back. In total, four miles.
Bagels here in New York are now 80 cents each! I had been using bagels as my Sunday morning treat, if I exceeded my weekly weight loss goal for each week. But at 80 cents a piece, I might rethink the plan.
Charley
eeekkk now I am going to be even more "stingy" with the few "real" bagels my nephew brought me from Phila that I have left in the freezer.

Charley do you realize how you now casually say "I walked 4 miles" you have really made some great progress !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals