Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 10:53 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,112,598 times

Advertisements

good morning
lol no your not seeing things it is almost 1 am here in NE FL
one of these days I will learn not to drink caffeine at 8 pm
I figure I might be sleeping late so wanted to get the thread started.

Heading over to the school at 9 to install a bunch of plants then meeting riveree & hopefully mawipafl for some lunch & plant shopping

I am only going to get 8 bags of mulch for my MIL lol I keep reminding myself I spent 4 weeks reducing my plant inventory I do not need to be buying any new ones

so what are you doing the day before the weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2008, 01:39 AM

448 posts, read 1,049,831 times
Hey, You aren't the only one up in the middle of the night. I am on the night shift and had a few moments to check out CD.
I haven't done much for exercise with all my travel and work this week. It is supposed to be cool all weekend too. I am ready to get outside!
I think I will look for some potted plants for my screen porch this weekend.

Old 05-02-2008, 03:15 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,189 times
I've been awake since 1:30 a.m. Gave up trying to sleep so decided to do some laundry and clean the downstairs bathroom!

Hopefully we'll manage to get a good walk in today. The weather is threatening us with thundershowers. Speaking of which, have you seen the two hunky guys on the weather channel in the evening? WoW!

Fuzzy, good to hear your son made it home.

Karla, I wish I had a gardening buddy to share plants with. BTW: Ask riveree about recycled dogs.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:27 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,042,585 times
So what are you doing the day before the weekend?

The same thing I've been doing all week and will be doing until May 20th ... sitting here and emailing every possible person, organization and association in my community to assure that the school district election goes the way we need it to go. It's going to be a long three weeks. The stakes are huge and our chances of prevailing are very small but we're doing what we have to do!

I wish I had checked here earlier. I've been up most of the night also and would have posted earlier. I'll start checking during my overnight activities.

Rainy and dreary in New York again today and the weekend could be a wash-out, but I'll be here doing my thing.

I wish everyone a great day!

Charley

Old 05-02-2008, 05:49 AM

good morning
I am up

Old 05-02-2008, 05:51 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,618,513 times
My goodness, looks like almost everyone on the exercise thread was up half the night. You people should have gotten together and had a party or something. Well, hope all of you finally got some shut-eye. Missmouse, hope your home now resting too. Billy Blanks and I have a date this morning then, maybe start to tackle the garage. Want to get that cleaned and in order. May even do the cars this weekend. No, I'm not pregnant. Have a great day!

Old 05-02-2008, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
No, I'm not pregnant. Have a great day!
ok did I miss something somewhere

hubby took the day off he will be playing golf this afternoon so he was up playing his computer game till 2:30 I went in to wake him around 7:45
rofl he said does it have to be so loud
I told him that this is normal 8 am noise that he misses because he is at work and if I don't feed the dogs the noise level will get worse when they start barking because they want breakfast.

I guess I better get my gardening clothes on and figure out where my shovel would be hiding

funny how on Tuesday the idea of meeting at 9 today "seemed" like a good idea

Old 05-02-2008, 06:52 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,618,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
ok did I miss something somewhere
Guess I better clarify that before the rumors fly. I was talking about all my projects for the weekend and wanted to make sure people didn't think I was nesting.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,259,466 times
Hi, all.

Just dropped DH off at the airport. The house sure feels empty without him here. What am I going to do for 2 months? Oh, well. I guess all the wild parties will keep me busy! :0

Got some laundry in. I'm not sure what else I'll do today. I'm a bit down, so maybe I'll just hang out, pamper myself, hit the pool this afternoon. Hey, sounds like a plan, huh?

Have a great day.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:09 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,230,359 times
Whoo hoo Pattie! I would love to have my house to myself for a little while. Enjoy every precious moment of it.

Shadow is a little tired from her day with Dallas yesterday, which included a 10 mile run. We took the short walk this morning.

I hear the laundry siren calling to me, and I think I am going to have to give in to the lure of her song if I want clean socks tomorrow......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals