Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 05:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,174,770 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

I realized we haven't had a special day in the longest time
So I am here by declaring today

"Gooey oooey dessert day" !!!!!

Because gooey oooey desserts have no calories today

Just got back from letting chaos out

his dad will be home today so I better be going to see some puppies this week !!!!

Today will be odds & ends day here
lol meaning I have no idea what we are going to be doing

our "breakfast friends" are out of town so not sure if we are going out with just ourselves

so whats going to be your "gooey oooey" treat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2008, 06:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,300,354 times
Oooo! Glad I got into the thread before we went to Publix! I'll let you know when we get back.

Day off from exercise - Sunday is a day of rest, you know!

Have a great, gooey ooey day, all.

Old 06-29-2008, 07:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,284,246 times
Oooey goooey, huh? I am sure I won't have any trouble finding something to fall into that category.

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday so not only are we going to breakfast this morning, but his mother is making dinner. I am sure there will be some pile of empty calories involved along the way.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:16 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 852,241 times
Hmmm.... does vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries and chocolate syrup count? We went to the farmers market yesterday and picked up a 1/2 flat of some of the sweetest strawberries I have ever tasted. I love summer!!!

Not sure what I have planned for today. Hubby is going sailing with his friend and son and I do have household chores to do... we shall see...

Happy Sunday!

Old 06-29-2008, 11:19 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,563,366 times
I bought mini marshmallows yesterday-in hopes of one of my dessert experiments turning out right-they turn out good, but not right-if you know what I mean. That should add some goo!

Hubby went to check on boat so I had a fair amount of time to get in some working out-and watched an infommercial for that Turbo Jam-whoa! Those people are genetic freaks or something, I swear! Be nice to tape it and see what some of the moves are, they seem to incorporate upper, lower, core and cardio-but if I did that for longer than maybe 5 minutes, well we'll never know.

Have a fun (in the) Sunday everyone!

Old 06-29-2008, 12:26 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,174,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Oooey goooey, huh? I am sure I won't have any trouble finding something to fall into that category.

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday so not only are we going to breakfast this morning, but his mother is making dinner. I am sure there will be some pile of empty calories involved along the way.
as well as those green veggies things I bet !!!

Happy early birthday to "mr evey"

ha ha this morning mr karla said " so what do you want to do today"

wrong question !!!
I said well it would be nice to clean out/organize the 3rd bedroom !!!" aka the junk room

well lol off he went so I thought hmm I might as well get the library book cases organized
so the ladders would show much better
I have a bazzillion books that are in boxes and I found out there is a used/new book store that will take them and give me credit to spend in the store !!

woo hoo I will be in book heaven

then you know who comes out of the junk room with 2 boxes and a big rubbermaid tub of more books so now my library project will take more than just today
I have them in order by author and should they be part of a series they are in that order

well we are back from our walmart adventure with included a stop for a oooey yummy cheesesteak lol

I bet there will be cake at eveys mil
i love cake

Old 06-29-2008, 01:46 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,905 times
Good evening all.

It's been such a great weekend! I could behave myself pretty good today b/c most of the day I spent sleeping and while sleeping I'm glad I don't have that appetite...

I had my Gooey oooey dessert when we went to this medieval festival in a nearby town. I had a big crepes with two big spoons of chocolate. It was so sweet my teeth ached and stuck together and I thought I might be sick afterwards BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

I did a lot of walking today (when I was not in bed and try to get rid of the lazyness) b/c the "bigger" town (about 17000 inhabitants) next to our village had a harbor festival this weekend. My parents' friends visited us and we went there late this morning. We walked about 2 hours and it was pretty good.

Okay, off to watch the final game of the European Soccer Championship (Germany vs. Spain).

Take care and have a great day.
Diana

Old 06-29-2008, 04:05 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,284,246 times
OMG, no cake. Instead there was a banana split pie. If you have never had one of these things I highly recommend it. I will now be going in to diabetic shock.......

Old 06-29-2008, 04:54 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,563,366 times
We just got turtle sundaes from a little place up the road-yummmmEEE
Banana split pie sounds great too, though. Wonder if it's hard to make?

Old 06-29-2008, 04:58 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,376,793 times
Had my gooey ooey chocolate pudding before dinner! Yum, yum.

Haven't done much of anything today. Went for a good long walk then sat on my rear watching a movie and America's Funniest Home Videos. My abs have been getting a good workout!

Have a wonderful evening everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals