Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 05:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
it is so nice outside
I just went out to go over to chaos's house to let him out lol there was a truck out front so I didnt go in lol didn't want to surprise anyone
so I sent his dad a text to make sure someone was there oops I forgot its an hour earlier out there

my tummys a little shaky this morning I think I ate to much junk yesterday
so not sure if I am going to take the kids for a walk wouldnt want to be a mile from home if you know what I mean

going to take some pepto and will revisit the walk thing a little later

So hows the weather in your part of the world ? and how will you exercise today

P.S. I just got a note from Jeannie she has been busy but wanted to say "Hi" to everyone here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 06:16 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Good morning Karla!

Today's supposed to be the warmest day of the year with temps in the 90s which is very hot for our area, given that we don't have a/c anywhere in stores, offices or homes.

I will pack some things and take DS by bike to the nearest lake where can play in the sand and water.

Already did some push ups. I hope I can pursuade lazy Susan to leave the country. She's been here for a longer while than expected and I guess she likes Germany well

I definitely have the wish to do some ab and leg work tonight before I go to bed.

Have a great day all!

Old 07-02-2008, 06:46 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Didn't sleep well at all lastnight. Going to head on out for my walk since the thunderstorm has passed. It was so nice seeing the rain coming down. We needed it.

Hope your tummy feels a little better Karla.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
LOL Karla! Shadow is a master of "we need to get home, NOW!"

Being that it is hot & humid this morning we walked about 1/2 way around the block, stopped so Shadow could drink a bottle of water, then headed home. We have been going to the beach every afternoon. Shadow loves to go out there & swim and stalk the fish. I finally found the tide chart so we get there while there is still water (low tide sucks). It is thundering & rumbling right now so I expect we will be getting some weather.

Have to head to MIL's house to replace a couple of screens. She has 2 new kitties, one of whom is a genuine curtain climbing, plant flipping, drink spilling, sofa shredding, destroyer of screens. When we leave there it will be off to return the hideous shoes she bought my husband for his birthday. Ug! Not sure what she was thinking.

Old 07-02-2008, 07:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
LOL Karla, you must have caught that from my DH yesterday! Hope you feel better.

I slept pretty well last night. We had a nice, soft rain coming down and it was so soothing to listen to. It put me right off to dreamland. Sorry you didn't do so well, Tet.

Karla, please tell Jeannie we miss her and wish she'd drop in to say hi.

Mmom, Lazy Susan had been here for quite a while and I kicked her out. I'm sorry, I didn't know she'd hang in at your house this long. Just kick her out and she'll go away.

I actually overslept this morning. Didn't wake up till 20 to 7!!! Almost didn't go to the gym, but since it would've been my last shot there till I come back, I dragged my sorry butt down there. Did the 30 min. routine. You know, it's a small world. 20 years ago, I went to Ireland and stopped in a pub called Durty Nelly's, which is the oldest continually running pub in the world, I think. It's been going since the 1400's. Neat place. Oh, and I didn't misspell Durty, BTW. Anyway, since everything that still fits me is in my suitcase, I dragged out this 20 year old Tshirt from DN's and wore it to the gym. Since I was later than usual, there was a "new" person there. He took one look at my tee and said "Durty Nelly's. What a neat pub!"

Anywho....we're headed to Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda today to wander around all the neat shops and maybe have a nice fish fry and some grape nuts pudding. Catch y'all later.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:00 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Oh, this stinks! I'll read more later, but i'm trying to get in some exercises-he's out there mowing!?! But his arm and fingers are SO swollen. Totally stubborn. I'm gonna sign his cast : I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL! I have to figure out which exercises give the most bang for your buck. I offered to mow-but NOO. Anyway, have a good Wednesday everyone! Right now it's in a soft cast, and he has to take it off to shower and re-wrap it. Well, I do, but I have NO idea how they did it.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:52 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,740 times
Men are stubborn. Trust me, I know

Good morning everyone. No exercise plans today. My big goal today is to get through the day without a nap ... and then actually getting a few consecutive hours tonight. May not sound like much of a goal, but to me, it would be an accomplishment.

Old 07-02-2008, 12:44 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
HI Ladies! It has not been a pretty morning for quite sometime here in PHX since we've hit 100+ degrees!

My coworkers asked me today if I wanted to celebrate my birthday today or next week since it's on the weekend and I said next week please: i'm still in denial that my 20+10 is coming up. HOnestly, I jsut want to crawl into bed and stay there all day!

Ha, no workout update to report b'c I haven't gone in 3 days! TOmorrow, definitely!

Happy Wednesday!

Old 07-02-2008, 01:50 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Well, happy b'day to you, foma...a few days early, but I don't know when I'll be online once I leave.

The 10th anniversary of your 20th b'day isn't so bad. And, seriously, the 40's are better and the 50's even better than that! Enjoy, my friend.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:56 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
lol, i like that "10th anniversary of my 20th birthday"

i like that moer than saying "i'm turning 29 ... again"!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals