Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
ok time for some inspiration
get your favorite "toe tapping" music out and DANCE !!!!!!

unless you have a hidden talent you haven't shared and can actually "tap"

shuffle hop step step step lol
I was in a show once and learned that one step

ok chaos walked and fed
ran around my house with the 2 little dogs playing chase

the real walk will occur later because it looks like the skies are about let lose

lol I told hubby that the main vote here was that I should of brought home one of the puppies
he just gave me the famous "eye roll"

So what does your day look like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 05:57 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,041,507 times
So what does your day look like?

Well, it started out dark but there was increasing lightness toward morning. Oh wait a minute ... this is not the Karla Question of the Day. Sorry.

Charley

P.S. Good morning everyone. My day looks about the same as yesterday, although I did get a little surprise walking done. My son needed to be taken to the doctor, who's office is in the mall. So while waiting for him, we did about slow hour of strolling through the mall. He may have to go back today - though he might be able to drive himself today as he is feeling a little stronger.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:38 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,540 times
Hope your son feels better Charley. Glad to hear you're doing a little better.

Heading out for a walk in a few, then my day is full of weeds! I want to get the big ones out of the lawn before I give it its first mow. Then it's the usual stuff around the house.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 07-08-2008, 06:58 AM

charley I also hope your son is feeling better
mall walking is always fun especially if it involves a stop to get some mall food !!!!!!

tet get the biggest screwdriver you have to help you with your weeding
put it in the ground right next to the weed and a few twists and out comes the weed roots and all !!!

Old 07-08-2008, 07:48 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Shame on you Karla! *shakes finger* Screwdrivers are not gardening tools!

Shadow is exhausted from all of the swimming she did yesterday. She took one of her "pretend" walks and is now back in bed.

The neighbors I am helping move will have me for an hour or two, that seems to be as long as she can handle in one day. It is going to take them a loooooong time to get moved at this rate.

Beach later!

Old 07-08-2008, 08:27 AM

lol evey there are if you buy(or appropriate) them for the this purpose

you should see the big honking one I appropriated from the garage for my weeds
I don't think hubby has noticed but then again remember what I am dealing with he hasnt noticed 3 ladders in the library so why would he mis a simple screwdriver

Old 07-08-2008, 08:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
hahahahahahahahaha!

Somebody rep Karla for me, please. I have to learn to rep folks besides you guys or I will never get out of rep lockdown.........

Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,337,159 times
Hi everyone.
Been busy doing things around here today. I'm taking a walk tonight though.
Have a good day.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:42 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
How true how true!!! Plus, it's only dirt! Tools are supposed to get dirty, right?

Only got in about a half an hour-poor sweet dh gets up at 6 and sits and smokes, stinks up the house, and gets antsy. He defrosted the freezer in the garage, blah blah, I don't get up early unless I absolutely have to, and that's hardly a news flash. Otherwise I'd be a raging witch by 4/5 o'clock. So, anyway he left and I hurried up and worked out. Read about some new ones in a Good housekeeping magazine in the dr.'s office while he got his cast on yesterday, and did them too-well, after I got home yesterday, and again today, not in the waiting room!

Hot hot up here, and a chance of rain/thunderstorms.

Give me strength!

Old 07-08-2008, 04:26 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,540 times
Ok I say change the name to weed drivers then nobody can complain Well, the weeds came out easily since we had a lot of rain the night before. My back is sore as all get out though. Finished painting the trim I started ages ago. Feels good finally knowing that it is all done.

Off for a windy walk now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals