Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 04:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,166,492 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Heading out in a few to meet our friends for breakfast
But todays exercise plans will be focused on the yard

I have a meeting downtown on Monday so have to do the mowing edging & ww thing today

ooo I was so excited yesterday when I went out to check on the new herb garden I noticed the Basil seeds have germinated and I have teeny tiny little plants !!!

So what are your plans for the day ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 06:20 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,295,436 times
Good morning. It just started raining here again, but the weather guy on channel 7 tells me that it won't be like this all day. I'd like to hang out at the pool for a while. I'll have to see what DH is feeling up to when he drags his butt outta bed. He got up at 5:30, played on the computer till 7, then went back to bed as I was getting up.

I have some laundry in which I'll hang out in the garage, but that's the only thing I really have planned.

Enjoy your day, all.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:29 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,276,454 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! Be careful with that basil or you will have them sprouting everywhere.

Pattie the pool sounds nice.

We will be heading to breakfast here in a few minutes. Then I will try to get some serious sorting & packing done.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:56 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,061,652 times
Good morning everyone. Did three miles at the lake this morning. Took a little over an hour. Geez, I am slow or what!!

Stopped off at the farmer's market on the way back for baby eggplant, garlic, a few jalapenos and a beautiful assortment of plums.

The rest of the day will include work on my online flea market and a nap ... and not necessarily in that order.

Have a great day everyone.

Charley

Old 08-10-2008, 08:18 AM

oh by the way n case you all havent been over to the ? 0' the day
today is national "lazy day"

ok off to mow

Old 08-10-2008, 09:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,295,436 times
Yeh, I was going to go, but I got too lazy.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:53 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,558,730 times
Heck Charley, 3 mph isn't bad!

Went on a Wal*Martathon yesterday with my neighbor-I won't even say how long we were there, but I'm surprised they didn't ask for rent money! I was really tired by the time I got home, and dh was pretty much out for the count, so I had a treat he brought me home for dinner. A Tin Roof.

Oh boy did it cool off big time here! It was summer when we went in the store yesterday, felt like winter when we came out! [I told you we were in there a long time!]

Anyway, did a few ab exercises today, and a couple for my arms, and the old ABC-have to call it a day for now though. Got a couple more flowers to put in my one window box where I had a couple casualties.

Have a good Sunday, everybody!

Old 08-10-2008, 01:43 PM

7,399 posts, read 19,371,614 times
Hi everyone.
Being lazy today. Thinking about getting another dog. I like alaskan malamutes and huskys.
Some of you have a lot of dog knowledge so I'll ask this here as well as make a post in the dog thread.
I have a 3 year old female lab mix. Would it matter how old the dog is that we get? Puppy or adult?
You all have a nice day.

Old 08-10-2008, 03:34 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,061,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Heck Charley, 3 mph isn't bad!
It's true and I am glad that I was able to do 3 miles today. It's just a little sad remembering the days when I could get around that lake in 32 minutes. I don't think I'll see those days again - but you're only young once!

Old 08-11-2008, 03:58 AM

hey all
I didn't log on the rest of yesterday I didn't finish the "lawn experience" till 1 pm then it was "movie day" with hubby

Fuzzy whats a tin roof ?

song a new "puppy" is always a good thing !!!! A lot will depend on your dog, is she calm or active
After babysitting the boys for the last 2 weeks the one thing I learned is what ever you get make sure it is housebroken !!!!!!!

Do they have a lab rescue group where you live ? the one here has really nice 3 & 4 yr old labs or make a visit to your local humane society you can see what they have and if one interests you you can probably come back with your dog to see how they get along
you can also go through petfinders to check the local adoption groups in your area thats how we found ralph who is just the "bestest"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals