Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2008, 06:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

I must be "day confused"
well we are on Day 4 of back issues so I think I have to jump on tets cranky bus only I can't clean because I don't want my back to go completely out
so I guess I can sit around the house being cranky

rofl wonder if thats why hubby went into the office today

I keep saying that mowing the lawn might help un-whack it but you know who just gives me the famous "eye roll"

but on a happier note I just booked the hotel and park tickets for when Rance & sweden get here we are spending one night at Universal Studios and going to universal & islands of Adventure lots of roller coasters !!!!

So since I can't exercise I am going to have to enjoy everyone elses

So lol what are we doing today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 07:39 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Good morning oh happy lot on CDF!

Yes the cranky bus left Tet's station and she is feeling a lot better!

Karla I feel your pain when it comes to back issues! Please take it easy so you can enjoy yourself on vacation.

Well, I'll be heading out soon for my morning jaunt around the neighborhood. I am wondering how Evey is doing with her house inspection. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful sunny day everyone!

Old 10-09-2008, 07:51 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,045,204 times
I'm on the cranky bus today. After walking on Tuesday, I spent a good part of yesterday in pain again in the general (but not actual) area of the surgery. I rested yesterday and feel a little better today ... but eventually, this nonsense really has to end.

I hope everyone has a day free from the cranky bus!

Old 10-09-2008, 07:57 AM

3,367 posts, read 11,060,670 times
Morning all! Hope the back gets better soon Karla, that is so frustrating. Watch a good movie or two on TCM, that's my remedy!!

Hope Tet is feeling full of beans today!

Not the most regular of posters am I? But my thoughts are with you all when I am attempting to be a regular exerciser - have kept up my daily run/walk which I combine with the school run.

It begins with me chasing my youngest on his bike to school, which then may develop into a 5k run if I am the right mood I have the ipod shoe sensor which I like... I can compare my speed, distance and calories for each day on the screen, keeps me motivated!

So yesterday only did a 3k as I had to take oldest child to school early, then cleaned the house, then volunteered for Field Day at elementary school - that was fun!

Managed 5k today but walked quite a bit as had pain yesterday and don't want to make it worse! Later today is office work, sitting on the exercise ball having a bounce between paperwork!!

Have a great day y'all!!

Old 10-09-2008, 10:55 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Hey peeps!

Tet, my inspection got moved to Monday as we were unable to get the utilities turned on any earlier than tomorrow. So, I sit here & stagnate.

Shadow, Mickey & I took a nice walk this morning. The leaves are really starting to change and the mornings are cool. We will most likely take another walk this afternoon without the kitty so that Shadow can run & play.

I am now attempting to run anti virus on my friend's computer. She has NEVER run any kind of program!

Old 10-09-2008, 11:04 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Karla-did you do that whole notary thing on line? My mom was one, but I never asked her-or even thought about-what you do to become one! Hope your back feels better, and by the way, when IS the big day [or should I say event?]

Today I did arms, mainly, and some aerobic stuff. Yesterday I skipped, but went to do a few things outside and next thing I knew, it was three hours later.

Had a horrible nightmare the other day-I dreamed that my dH told me our scale was off-by THIRTY POUNDS!!! Boy, that sure woke me up!

Hope you all have a good Thursday-it's looking pretty nice here for the next few days.

Evey, you could do that Ad-Aware too. That always finds tons of stuff on mine!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 10-09-2008 at 11:13 AM..

Old 10-09-2008, 04:47 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Geez Fuzzy. That nightmare would freak me out.
Just checking in to say hi and I did linedancing today. That's really about it. Lazy week.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:08 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, all. Managed to get out of the house and out to lunch today. Went along w/hubby to his VA appt. and he treated me to lunch. Nice to get away. Scale was 4 lbs. lower this morning. Let's hope I can keep that up.

Old 10-10-2008, 06:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Hey all

charley do you think there may be a build up of scar tissue that could be causing the pain in the area ?

fuzzy the wedding is the 28th !!!! I think we found a really nice park right on the beach I am going to see about the possibility of getting tickets to the game as another of the pre wedding activities

Yes you can do everything on line for the Notary I took my certificate in person to the bonding agency so I would get it back faster
If this mortgage mess ever gets straightened out I am going to look in to the possibility of becoming a traveling Notary that handles the paperwork for folks doing refinancing.

Pattie we are so glad you were able to get out of the house for some "outside adventure"
any news on when PT starts ?

evey us "southerners" would love to see some pictures of the changing leaves

ok off to start todays thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals