Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Thread summary:

Today’s to do list, putting up Christmas tree, movie night, friend visiting from out of town, want to shed 5 pounds by Christmas

Old 11-22-2008, 04:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

yay it is Saturday !!!!!

the list is long
I want to get the tree up plus it is movie day and I got a call from my friend in TX she is flying into town today to go look at colleges with her 18 yr old twins so we may meet for dinner (if not tonight then tomorrow) so you know that means a quick "run the dust cloth and the vacuum".

we may have to spread the movies over today and tomorrow.

It is a little chilly at 39 (w/c 33)degrees this morning but I have the fuzzy robe on and the heat going

Woo Hoo it is suppose to be 65 tomorrow and 73 on monday !!! I may have to do one of the last "lawn mows" of the season

I really have to crack down on myself with exercising Christmas is about a month away want to shed 5 pounds by then

So whatcha going to do today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2008, 09:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

As requested, here are some pics of the new house.

And here is the new kitty, Buzz

Apologies to anyone on dial up, I know how long this will take to load.

It was 12 degrees here this morning and Shadow went prancing up to the top hay field to hunt mousies. I was bundled so hard I could not bend at the elbow or knee, but I went.

The plumber made it out here late yesterday. He quoted me $500 to make the tub let water both in and out. They will be here bright & early Tuesday morning to do the job, then hopefully I can move in.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:28 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Yay, Evey. Nice photos, thanks for sharing. Love your entryway w/the allglass door. I miss the one we had up north. It looks beautiful. ANd what a handsome fella, your new kitty. Wow...your first Thanksgiving in your new home. I'm so happy for you.

Hey, all. Oh, Karla, don't you know? If you don't move anything on the tables, nobody will notice there's dust! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Tomorrow's DH's "day off" and I'm going on the annual Christmas Tour of homes with 3 friends. It's a lot of fun. We get to snoop in people's homes, then go to the clubhouse for refreshments afterwards. It'll be a good thing. Hubby and I have been getting on each other's nerves awfully quick lately. Methinks we need some time apart. Since I don't have an airline ticket, this will do.

Just sent off Mom's b'day present. It's really nice. It's a buffet warmer by Crockpot and the inserts are all removable crocks. She can use is as a warmer or as 3 crockpots. Cool, huh? It's supposed to arrive before Thursday, so she could use it for the T'giving dinner. We'll see how snail mail works thru this one!

Old 11-22-2008, 12:47 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
A window over the sink-how great is that? Boy I guess you got a deal! This is so exciting-vicariously speaking! And that kitty looks like it just needs a little bed to curl up in and keep warm. Dollar General sells cat beds for about ten bucks I think-dH was carrying one around all over the store to show me...

Anyway, dang, I was going to work out yesterday, then my mil called and we got to yakking and -well I paced a lot, does that count? But today I did my arms and the abc dealie twice, that's about it.

See, I dont' care if people write their name in my dust, as long as they don't date it!

Have a great day y'all!

Old 11-22-2008, 08:11 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
What a lovely home it's going to be Evey!

Did a nice long walk this afternoon. It was made even better because my son came with me

Old 11-23-2008, 04:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
hey all

Evey I can not believe the size of your house and what you got it for is making me want to move !!!
It really has great "bones", aside from the bathtub issue it looks like mostly cosmetic issues which you have already gotten a jump on

I am so excited for you I am also envisioning some great planters on the front entrance ooo and really great annuals in the beds in front of the house and maybe a neat little bench !! I can't wait till you get to that part of the project hmmm I wonder if the nursery I deal with has a location up there (they are in a few states) I could set you up on my account ans you could buy wholesale !! I am going to have to check in to this

Buzz is such a cutie he is one lucky kitty to be joining your family !!

rofl patie I never thought of the don't move stuff they won't see the dust trick !! thats even better than my spray a bit of pledge in the air (if they smell polish it must of been done) trick

I think the buffet warmer/crockpot thingy sounds relaly neat I may have toget one as a shower gift for my nephew and future niece-in-law

fuzzy pacing while on the phone does count you would be surprised the amount of ground you cover next time you can add some squats while pacing and have a complete little phone work out
just remember not to giggle while doing this

tet the walk with your son sounds nice !! still trying to figure out how to get hubby to go with us
I got little ralph a new harness so maybe he won't pull so much that he chokes himself

well the tree is up we will start decorating today I also put the wreath on the front door
I also put out a bunch of my xmas stuffed animated lol I got them all going at once and just sat there laughing
it is suppose to be in the 70's tomorrow so I think it is perfect hang the lights on the house weather !!!

ok let me go start todays thread before the "kids" wake up and want breakfast

see you all there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals