Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2009, 04:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

lol thats what we are doing in school today

We didn't do this at my last school
What they do is we take slices of bread
the kids press their hands down on the bread then it goes in a zip bag
they they use hand sanitizer then press on to another slice of bread it goes into a zip bag and then you just wait till the next class which won't be for 2 weeks because of spring break

From what I was told the 1st slice develops quite the interesting color pallet

So I bet if you listen closely you will be able to hear the "Ewwwwws" all over lol

I have to stop and buy more dirt on my way home for the new beds around the elm trees
They are calling for rain this afternoon (but I am not holding my breath) so if it holds off I will put the dirt down

Sigh lol anyone else want to be with Pattie today enjoying some pampering !!!!

Oh I found a new leg workout
Just put on a pair of heels and do some walking
lol I did that yesterday wore a high heeled sandals for the first time now that the weather is nice and am feeling it today

So "whatcha" all doing today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2009, 07:02 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Well, I'm almost on my way to the spa. Can't wait to be pampered head to toe. C'mon down and join me, all.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I took our walk this morning. We ran in to the greyhounds and we walked with them for a while. I quite literally had to drag Shadow away from them, she just loves those dogs.

I was sure I was finished with the bathroom project yesterday, and after I had finished cleaning the paint tray/roller/brush I discovered that the door frame had not been painted yet so the paint will come back out again today.

My husband is heading this way over the weekend so I think this will be my last project until he gets here. He is one of those people who does not know how to relax and I am sure the pace will pick up after he arrives.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Enjoy your relaxation while you can, Evey! Don't you hate when you find one little thing after you thought you'd finished up a project??

Loved, loved LOVED the facial and massage. Can't wait to go back.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:05 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
I need some pampering.
I was just thinking about that yesterday after switching out 2 rooms.
Cleaning out some stuff to go to thrift store next week.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:37 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
After getting up early and waiting all day for the clean-up crew to show up for next door, they call here at ten til 3, (when I finally decided they weren't coming, so I started to work out) to say they are coming tomorrow morning-even earlier than they were supposed to today. I think there is a communication breakdown somewhere. And I am none too pleased.

Anyway, have a good rest of the day now, ya' hear?

Old 03-26-2009, 01:38 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
ooo pattie I am so glad you enjoy your spa day
hey lol we should pick a target date and try for everyone to schedule some kind of pampering even if it is just getting our nails done

hubby and I went to lunch after school and then stopped by the wood store for 1 piece of wood he needed for a project

um we came home with 4 additional planks of exotic wood and a $350 tab yikes lol I think it is cheaper for me to go to the nursery !!!

But thats ok because I will admit I really wanted 2 of the planks so part of it is my fault

it is blowing out there so maybe the rain they promised is really going to happen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals