Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 07:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Yay it is Friday though for some reason it feels like sat

I left the house at 7 am and ran to Home Depot to get more shade cloth
Woo hoo I was so excited to find they are once again stocking the Velcro plant tape
this is the bestest stuff ever for staking plants It has been almost 2 years since I found it so lol I bought 2 rolls lol that should hold me

I then went to chaos to feed him and let him out before the pressure washer guys get there

Tonight is going to be fun my friend mawipafl ( of the cow adventure) and her hubby are coming over for dinner I took 4 nice ribeye steaks out of the freezer

So it will be an evening of good friends good food cold beer !!!

Off to finish cutting the shade fabric hopefully this project will be completed today !!!

What fun plans to you have ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 07:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Take out 2 more steaks, Karla...we're on our way!

DH and I took a day off exercising today. He bought a desk at Goodwill yesterday for his projects and he's still re-arranging the den to get it to fit. I'm making a turkey this afternoon. But before I do that, I'm headed to the pool for a bit. It's been a while and I refuse to miss out today.

Time for me to leave the den. Hubster's playing Merl Haggard and I can only take so much! Have a great day, all!

Old 06-12-2009, 12:15 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Where IS everybody?

Today I did the Jillian Michaels Boost metabolism and my arm exercises. Then I fed the little gimpy squirrel and I saw another squirrel out there, and I looked-this one has a bad front leg too. I mean, the other one's paw is gone-like severed, but this one was limping and favoring it big time. That makes me wonder just what is going on around here.

Oh, my neighbor came home last night, and that's good. She told me she wanted out of there because she had a lunch date at a yacht club near here with her latest beau -or beau wannabe.

Velcro plant tape? Tell me more!

This week seemed to fly by for me. So, happy Friday everyone!

Old 06-12-2009, 12:18 PM

OMG, fuzzy, your neighbor is a couple fries short of a happy meal, isn't she???

Old 06-12-2009, 12:20 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Hi everyone.
Today is my day off from exercise but I did a stretching dvd instead.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
OMG, fuzzy, your neighbor is a couple fries short of a happy meal, isn't she???
Well, she'd rather have fun than worry about being sick. That's the way she is! She'll complain like crazy, but if there's a chance to go out and do something, she's usually game. (plus what you said)

Old 06-12-2009, 04:02 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Hey all well it is OMG hot here 98 with a heat index over 100

We are going to have tons of food so come on down or up !!!
ribeeyes twice baked taters some kind of veggie lol
hubby made his cheese,hamburger, salsa dip which he keeps "testing" lol he is going to test himself full

Desert is going to be toasted marshmallows and there will be graham crackers & chocolate for those that want to make those girl scout things

fuzzy here is the link to the velcro tape
Velcro® Plant Ties - Lawn & Garden - WalterDrake (http://www.wdrake.com/WalterDrake/Shopping/ProductDetail.aspx?CID=Garden&SCID=Lawn+%26+Garden &ProductID=0000137580&SourceCode=20509000002&mr:re ferralID=bdd949e2-579b-11de-8327-000423bb4e79 - broken link)

I love this stuff !!!

I am so glad your little squirrel friends have you helping them

We have a gimpy duck in the neighborhood that we all feed

The pressure washer guys did a terrific job on chaos's house so good that I booked them to do ours a week from Monday
they are going to do the whole house including the screenroom & driveway and even get the little rust marks from the well water gone for only $175
I had gotten quotes for $250+ so this is a deal

They even beat a estimate to have his house painted by $400 !!!

well sounds like company is here so catch you later

Old 06-12-2009, 05:10 PM

Garden knee rest?? Garden scooter?? I didn't tknow these things existed! Wehell, things are lookin' up!

Old 06-12-2009, 05:43 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Wonder if the neighbor dogs are getting the squirrels???
Love Rib Eyes! Enjoy and with beer heck who needs green veggies?
No exercise today for me, I rushed home to beat the storm and quickly got Cassy out for her business. Settled in and waiting for hubby to get home. We got a phone call today from his sister, his mom had a heart attack last night and is in the hospital. Monday will be open heart surgery, she has 3 arteries blocked and a partial blockage on the 4th. I would feel lots better if she were in FL instead of ten buck two in MI! Not sure if hubby plans on going up or not we have both been working today and have only talked a couple of times just to keep me updated on her status. Bob's dad had the same thing 3 years ago, hummm maybe I can talk hubby into eating better with these stats facing him. Anyway all please include Mom McDonald in your prayers. She is in her mid 70's and when this far away you can't help but worry.
I sure will be happy for this week to be over!
Oh, I got such a wonderful text message from my daughter yesterday "Natalie and I are entering in the race for the cure in September, cuz we love Grandma". I had tears in my eyes when I read it, had to show the other moms at work just how blessed I am with my wonderful children.
Well all have a good night.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:51 PM

Sandy, I'm keeping your family in my thoughts. LEt us know how MIL does, ok?

I'm proud of your kids too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals