Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 06:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

lol I am a little confused this morning going fast heck make that confused this whole month
I cant believe August is almost over

Sorry I am running late I had a phone call at 7:30 lol not NN but the woman I do the fundraising with
Looks like we may survive the city budget cuts !!!! Yay so now we can get started on this years fundraisers
I told them I wasn't going to start working on them till we knew the program woudl still be there

Well I am feeling my "move the big heavy potted plants" experience from yesterday
lol one of these days I will learn

Not sure what I am going to do today I do have to go to petsmart and get Lola food

Everyone has apts to get haircuts on Friday there(except hubby lol his is at the salon) but I don't have enough food to last so I have to make the trip today

What is everyone doing lol maybe I can get some ideas from you all !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 06:52 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Well you don't want my day Karla! I'm at work, left little miss cassy home to do her house cleaning! Not sure what the day will hold, but long, long walk with cassy when I get home.
Almost bewitching hour, so have a good one all

Old 08-26-2009, 06:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, all. Yes, it is Wednesday. How do I know?? Because DH and I have dentist appointments today. Ick. Oh, well. Necessary evil.

Feeling bloated and lethargic. Guess it's time to start eating right and exercising again. We just haven't been able to work up the motivation.

Nothing else is going on today. I'll check in later, after my teeth get re-arranged.

Have a great day.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:59 AM

sandy you can send cassy here to hang out during the day !!! I am sure our kids will teach her lots of new tricks

little ralphie has a real fondness for eating post it notes !!!

lol pattie I think I will pass on visiting the dentist as something to do today

I am the same with motivation lately I am blaming the heat it just wears me out

Maybe we need all need to plan trips or something for that "I want to fit in this" motivation

Old 08-26-2009, 07:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Karla! No! No more trips! I am not going north again, not now, thank you very much!

Old 08-26-2009, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Karla! No! No more trips! I am not going north again, not now, thank you very much!
lol no fun trips like ooo Alaska or a cruise

lol we all could even just make pretend trips for say 6 months down the road as a motivator

Last edited by FLPL75; 08-26-2009 at 08:09 AM..

Old 08-26-2009, 08:37 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

I am not feeling my sparkling best today. I feel a cold coming on. Sore throat, stuffy nose, tight chest. Yuck!

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. Later we are going to the movies to see Inglorious Basterds. I am going to try to do some touch up painting in my office today.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:47 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times
Karla - your little one eats post it notes......too funny. I thought my cat AC was strange trying to eat qtips.

racelady - hope you feel better.

sounds like everyone is busy today.

I am at work as usual but getting hair done at 2, since I leave for Utah tomorrow.

I may make it to the gym today, not sure if I will fit it in. I will haul more old tile to the garbage and boxes to the storage, so that may have to be my exercise.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:58 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Just finished the Boost Metabolism workout, and have lots to do before next week, just had to catch my breath and check in. If you happen to see this, Evey, let me know how that movie is. It looks kind of funny from the previews(well, to me anyway).

I am listening to oldies and feeling pretty young!

Have a great day everyone

Old 08-26-2009, 12:08 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,577,985 times
Good afternoon. I really need to 're-lose' the 15 lbs. that I have 're-gained' since my DH latest heart event. I am not getting as much of my walking done as I had. Hate to leave him alone. Guess I'll have to dust off the treadmill and the bike. Trying to eat better also, but for some reason, I've started to snack again and I do know where this leads! So I think I'll encourage DH to do a little walking with me on this pretty nice day. It won't be far but at least get outdoors. Take care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals