Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2010, 06:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

crap I just typed a whole post hit the post reply button and go the "sorry we are doing maintenance right now try later" thingy grrrrr

I have a bazillion things to do this morning before tonights fundraiser
So I am going to just get the thread started and post more in a couple hours
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2010, 07:05 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Morning all! I tried logging on during the maintenance too Karla. Wow finally the fundraiser night, good luck! Course with all the goodies you get it will be successful.
Hubby and I are back from the gym and my legs are crying. Hubby pushes me to do more, which is good for me. He is doing great up there, is spending 45 minutes to an hour each morning. No luck on the job hunt tho, but something will come when it is time.
I have to go to the pet store today, grocery store and Costco then it will be fun time. Going to be in the 60's today, perfect day for hiking:~)
Be back later gals, have a good one!

Old 02-20-2010, 07:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Hi, Karla. Have fun tonight, ok? I know it's lots of work, but have a good time doing it.

Just got back from the Sat. a.m. coffee. Got Shanghai'd into working it, but that's ok. It's fun seeing everyone, but I missed out on all the gossip..I mean news at the table.

DH is showering and then we'll go to Fleamasters for a bit. Give us something to do.

Have a wonderful day, everybody.

OS - Evey, how'd the phone interview go?

Old 02-20-2010, 08:11 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

I think the carpet shampooer is calling me today. Ugh!

Thanks for all the good vibes yesterday. I think it went o.k. They are going to run my background check, and since this places works with the SEC they said it takes a couple of weeks.

Old 02-20-2010, 09:23 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Good morning everyone.
Nothing going on today. I think I'll see if there is a good movie on but other than that, I'm just piddling around the house doing stuff.

Karla, have a great time at the banquet tonight.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Good luck Karla, tell us what you got!

Today, out of utter boredom, I did the back to bollywood dance workout, which is a fun good one! And a little 6 min. ab workout then her stretching thing, and then I tried this power pilates workout, which was pretty hard but went by really quick!

Now, I guess I should do something relevant. Like dishes. Have a good day evryone

Old 02-20-2010, 01:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Evey, that sounds good. Background checks cost $$, so they don't usually do those unless they're serious about the applicant.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Morning everyone

What a busy day lol I ended up going to 3 stores trying to find plain regular pantyhose
everything I found was either control top or energizer support style

The event was lots of fun I met some really interesting people
It was a long night I got there at 6 curly hair and makeup and heels included the last folks left about 11
I stopped to let my buddy out lol he kept looking at me as if saying " Aunt Karla what is that fluffy dress you are wearing and kept sniffing my hose and pulled into the driveway about 11:45

We are thinking we raised between $1500 & $2000 we will go over the final bids later today

There werent as many folks as we had hoped but found out we were competing with Jimmy Buffet who was in town the same night

I ended up not bidding on the cruise I wanted, a couple there had never cruised and were so excited I didn't have the heart to out bid them

I will find out today which items I did get 2 of the items I was bidding on were for friends that weren't able to go because they weren't alumni of the school.

Evey I agree with pattie they aren't going to go through the background check thing if your not being very strongly considered
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals