Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2010, 05:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Morning everyone
Well the resodding project got delayed because my landscaper got stuck with a "honey-do list" from his wife who went out of town on a business trip.
He is doing our project on the weekends because during the week he is with his regular job as Landscaper for a big company.

Oh lol I casually mentioned to hubby about the upcoming sod cutter and bob-cat experience

rofl no way in hell am I allowed near the bob-cat
He said " I don't want you taking out my car or cars parked near the house"
I guess I shouldn't of mentioned how cool it would be to drive it over to C/D house

It was so hot & nasty yesterday that we had movie day
We got about 2 minutes of rain again the rest went north & south of us

Today is errand day with a possible stop in at Home Depot because hubby decided he wants to insulate the garage so he can put a freestanding A/C unit in there so he doesn't roast while working on his wood working.

Our breakfast friends are in Alaska so it will just be us for breakfast

anyone want to join us

So whats everyone up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2010, 06:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Morning!
Just having coffee and thinking breakfast right now. Hot and sticky here, we had hard rain off and on yesterday afternoon. Thank goodness Hubby was able to finish the burgers on the grill, we had real artery buster burgers yesterday ground bacon and cheese mixed in with the beef, they were very good.
Just church, cleaning and laundry today. Watch a little tv and get out my new book.
Glad to hear Shadow is perking up, hopefully today is the day she eats.
Well all, the news is waiting.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Karla, am I too late for breakfast?? I really could use some waffles.

Oh, but Sandy, those burgers sound so good.

LOL...Can ya tell I haven't had breakfast yet???

Everything that's crossable is for Shadow. Can't wait to hear some more good news on that front.

Karla, why am I not surprised that DH won't let you drive that bobcat??? Smart man, your hubby!

Mine just got up. I hear kitchen noises. Guess I'll go see what's going on today. I'll drop by later, as usual.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:28 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

There are no visiting hours at the vet today. The tech who is working today promised to take very good care of Shadow & give her lots of hugs & kisses. Being Sunday the phones are not on, so I can't even call for an update. Ugh! Good thing there is a race on today or I would surely lose whats left of my mind.

Old 06-06-2010, 09:53 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Sorry to hear that Evey.

Well, you may not have heard but we got some really bad storms up here. Tornados hit all around us, and a friend of mine called me and told me that they got it. Said she was back on the computer, heard something sounded like a freight train, just like they say. She got up to go see and her husband came from the other direction and said get in the bathroom, and they waited it out in there. All around them trees are uprooted, all kinds of damage. Their house is ok, so is there barn/garage. A neighbor is missing a shed! Pictures of severe weather damage (http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/gallery?section=weather&id=7481110&photo=1 - broken link) A high school was severly damaged, and they were supposed to be having graduation there today. Unreal.

So, I am about to do the short calisthenics workout. DH is out in the garage w/ a buddy so I have to be quick.

Later, we're going to the airport to pick up his brother and nephew who are flying in from Alaska for a few days for a mini-reunion thing at their mom's place.

Oh and Billy is 'babysitting' some dogs for a friend of his, going over to feed and water them. He said one of the dogs weighs 175 pounds!!

Have a happy Sunday everyone.

Old 06-06-2010, 10:06 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,965,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Morning peeps!

There are no visiting hours at the vet today. The tech who is working today promised to take very good care of Shadow & give her lots of hugs & kisses. Being Sunday the phones are not on, so I can't even call for an update. Ugh! Good thing there is a race on today or I would surely lose whats left of my mind.
Hope Shadow is doing well.

Lao/Dabeez

Old 06-06-2010, 01:07 PM

Dabeez! I didn't know that was you behind that name! Nice to see you.

Evey, I wish you could at least call. But tomorrow's another day. Maybe Shadow will be even better, having had one more day of "rest". I'm sure if Shadow needed anything, you'd hear from them.

Old 06-06-2010, 01:19 PM

Fuzzy, so glad to hear the storms missed you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals