Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 10:05 PM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

February 9, 2011

Banana
coffee and milk
fruit and nut bar

Very large grapefruit for snack

Potatoes, carrots and coffee and milk. My chicken was not done enough for me so saving it for another baking later. Mr. VA ate his.

Chicken breast (about 6 oz boneless, skinless) reheated with fat free Italian dressing
Kaiser Roll
Coffee and milk

Coffee and milk

Total fat grams 22 or less.

I did it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 05:33 PM

Coffee and milk
banana
fruit and nut bar

2 slices each of low fat turkey, chicken and ham
1 slice chicken bologna
Kaiser Roll
lettuce and tomato slices
1 slice American cheese
Coffee and milk

Harris Teeter cookie, bite of smoked meat of some kind, one small carrot, one salad tomato.

One can Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice
grapefruit
coffee and milk

Went a little over on the fat today--31 grams.

Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 PM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
I am glad you are no target and a little over it's ok. You are doing great!

I am eating so much! Those Chinese Happy New Year celebrations just doesn't end! And I go to those business meetings. lunches,so far I am starting to get to know a few,that is good.

I try walking a lot. I hope that works.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
I am glad you are no target and a little over it's ok. You are doing great!

I am eating so much! Those Chinese Happy New Year celebrations just doesn't end! And I go to those business meetings. lunches,so far I am starting to get to know a few,that is good.

I try walking a lot. I hope that works.
Walking definitely works. You know my facebook friend that walked the App trail. I think that person lost about 20 pounds in a short amount of time and I am thinking about 60 pounds in all. He was having to try to eat a lot in order to keep up his strength.

I overdid it in December when we were having all that snow and unusually cold weather. Mr. VA and I both pigged out and now regret it.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Coffee and milk
banana
fruit and nut bar

2 slices each of low fat turkey, chicken and ham
1 slice chicken bologna
Kaiser Roll
lettuce and tomato slices
1 slice American cheese
Coffee and milk

Harris Teeter cookie, bite of smoked meat of some kind, one small carrot, one salad tomato.

One can Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice
grapefruit
coffee and milk

Went a little over on the fat today--31 grams.
Add chex mix and a coffee and milk to this. I don't know why I am so hungry today. I hope getting a massage does not increase your desire for food. LOL

Old 02-11-2011, 08:05 PM

1/2 cup dry Quaker oats with one cup water and 2 T. sugar
banana
coffee and milk

7 oz. Alaskan Pink Salmon scrambled with one egg
coffee and milk
whole grapefruit (pink)
3 baby gherkins

Crystal Light Russian tea

Salad made from cucumbers, colored sweet peppers, tomato slice, lettuce
Kaiser Roll with one T. butter

1/3 cup craisins
coffee and milk

Old 02-12-2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Walking definitely works. You know my facebook friend that walked the App trail. I think that person lost about 20 pounds in a short amount of time and I am thinking about 60 pounds in all. He was having to try to eat a lot in order to keep up his strength.

I overdid it in December when we were having all that snow and unusually cold weather. Mr. VA and I both pigged out and now regret it.
I do have some latkas and so that's what I am going to eat this morning with apple sauce.

Walking is great! like I say I couldn't walk very far maybe 10 min. Now I can walk for 1 1/2 hour.

Just had some coffee and making some latkas and going for my walk.

Old 02-12-2011, 08:28 AM

We welcome anyone here! please start your regimen or if you just want to post what you have. No need to be here every day. It is quiet here,so please feel comfortable!

Old 03-28-2011, 07:33 PM

I wish this thread would be revived somehow. I don't like to see people abusing this Food Journal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals