Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2007, 07:03 AM
jco jco started this thread

2,121 posts, read 6,453,453 times

Advertisements

I'm sure there are days you walk into work and a plate of happy cookies winks at you or a dinner guest brings a triple chocolate cake for dessert. We want to know if you were faced with a dilemna, and what you DIDN'T eat in the name of health and wellness. As always, please tell us what you did eat as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2007, 09:32 AM

So far I've had the raspberry ginger cereal and my walnuts. I'm afraid I haven't had a heroic turn-down of bad food today. I'm stuck at home, and I just didn't buy anything with which I can break my diet.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:40 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,623,282 times
I am at work now, first time sitting since 7:00 this morning. Very, very stressful day....box of DD's on the unit, though I am going to really try and stay away...........

Old 08-29-2007, 12:14 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,165,726 times
This morning I had my oatmeal ++ and 2nd cup of coffee. Last night I didn't eat very much. 1/4 avocado (I have a whole one cut into 4ths) and a little ham spread on a potato roll.

For lunch today, potato roll with 2 slices of ham and a chunk of mozzarella cheese.

I'm not starving today and I don't have a sweet tooth.

I was a bit upset yesterday after noon and sort of still am, so I'm not good company today.

I have never rejected a good piece of cake, especially chocolate, no matter what!

Old 08-29-2007, 01:03 PM

Okay, I had my veggie tri-colored pasta salad and a peach as well as a piece of nine grain bread.

vp - I hope your day gets better!!!

Old 08-29-2007, 05:08 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
I did not have any temptations today, work most of the time does not have any goodies.

Breakfast was my usual oatmeal, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Coffee too.

Snack was a dragon plum, has anyone tried one of those? They are so much sweeter than the regular purple plum.

Lunch was an organic burrito, wow was it good. My co-worker said I made the office smell like a Mexican Restaurant

Afternoon snack was Kashi bar w almonds and flax.

Dinner was cheerios again, just don't feel like cooking or otherwise making anything so it is fast and good for ya.

Just water most of the day, drinking a diet coke now.

Old 08-29-2007, 06:04 PM

Well, still at work......thankfully no binging though.........

oatmeal and fresh blueberries for breakfast

lean cuisine shrimp with linguini and granola bar for lunch

fat-free vanilla yogurt with granola bar for snack

just had a bag of heathy chips.....going to try and not eat until tomorrow.

Keep up the good work everyone..........

Old 08-29-2007, 08:01 PM

dark chocolate chips... a few (really)
frozen blueberries
peanut butter and honey sandwich for dinner (hubby's not home, so I'm not cookin'!)

Old 08-30-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
dark chocolate chips... a few (really)
frozen blueberries
peanut butter and honey sandwich for dinner (hubby's not home, so I'm not cookin'!)
Better than I did jco.... I finally made it home last night from work about 10ish.....was a very good food day and then........the dreaded pizza box on the kitchen table. Managed to keep it two slices though. two sugar-free ice pops and then bed. Today, hopefully a better day at work, then off tomorrow......Have a great day! Jeannie

Old 08-30-2007, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Better than I did jco.... I finally made it home last night from work about 10ish.....was a very good food day and then........the dreaded pizza box on the kitchen table. Managed to keep it two slices though. two sugar-free ice pops and then bed. Today, hopefully a better day at work, then off tomorrow......Have a great day! Jeannie
Ahhhhhh! Late night is the worst for me, too. I try to not eat after 7, but that doesn't work!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals