Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:25 AM

788 posts, read 4,067,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
My scale is way off kilt. Then yesterday I went to the doctor's. HIS scale is worthless and should be destroyed. I'm not buying any of these readings!
YES!!! We should form an organization that destorys all doctor's scales. They are evil, and inaccurate!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2007, 06:12 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,618,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
We would have to cheat, I like sugar too much not too.

The ocean is beautiful, we will go again this fall after the tourist have all gone home. I tried to talk hubby into going to watch the tropical storm, but alas he really did not want to drive in winds up to 50mph.

Jeannie, we live outside of Rocky Mount, and are looking at house west of here. That is why Johnston County came into the picture. Real nice housing closer to Nash County, I imagine closer to Raleigh the more populated it might be but we didn't look over there. I work in Nashville and really like the small town feel, you can even live in downtown. You will love it here, and the people are so very friendly.
Yes Cassy, I'm so excited! Just hope the house sells soon.......

Old 09-15-2007, 05:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,112,598 times
vp all scales are different. I use mine as a indication of what I have lost

did you know moving the scale to different places on the floor can change the reading
there are 2 scales at the gym and they register almost 5 pounds different.
So I don't watch the number just how the number changes, if that makes any sense

so far according to my scale since I started 2 months ago I have lost 14 lines on my scale

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals